British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers vs Sheffield Tigers - 15th July 2018 - League

How do people get from their cars to the  designated walkway?

On 7/16/2018 at 8:00 PM, JeremyCorbynFan said:

What does a steward do? 

Can I just stand at the back and watch the racing? I could pass a level 2 NVQ easily. 

Im sure you can steward the 250 imaginary people that also don't attend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2018 at 7:50 PM, wealdstone said:

Yet they are quite content to have fans wandering in front of cars on the way out with no supervision or direction at all.

good point!

If a car should happen to run over somebody's foot on the way out, he/she should sue the ar5es off the EoES management and the PCC......  ;)          

Edited by PE7Panther

Hmmm.............. it's all gone quiet from Neil/Panthers. :rolleyes:

I've done a bit of delving - no names, no pack-drill - and it does ultimately stem from the PCC h&s bods who issue the licence for the EoES.   And the EoES management aren't predisposed to question it, let alone go into battle on behalf of Panthers and commonsense.   That's polite-speak for they can't be ar5ed/couldn't give a flying one. 

The thing that really gets my goat is that we (council tax-payers) pay the wages of the d******ds who sit at comfy desks down at the PCC and issue licences.  These paper-shuffling numpties always have a tendency to twists things to suit their own empire-building agendas, and commonsense can go to hell.  It's the same with all bureaucrats, especially in local government; uppermost in their minds is creating something out of nothing to justify their oh-so-important jobs.    Cunch 'o bunts, the lot of 'em!    

p.s.

If you're reading this Neil - have you and/or Ged actually read, or even seen, the Green Guide.   Just wondering, like....... 

Edited by PE7Panther

39 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

Hmmm.............. it's all gone quiet from Neil/Panthers. :rolleyes:

I've done a bit of delving - no names, no pack-drill - and it does ultimately stem from the PCC h&s bods who issue the licence for the EoES.   And the EoES management aren't predisposed to question it, let alone go into battle on behalf of Panthers and commonsense.   That's polite-speak for they can't be ar5ed/couldn't give a flying one. 

The thing that really gets my goat is that we (council tax-payers) pay the wages of the d******ds who sit at comfy desks down at the PCC and issue licences.  These paper-shuffling numpties always have a tendency to twists things to suit their own empire-building agendas, and commonsense can go to hell.  It's the same with all bureaucrats, especially in local government; uppermost in their minds is creating something out of nothing to justify their oh-so-important jobs.    Cunch 'o bunts, the lot of 'em!    

p.s.

If you're reading this Neil - have you and/or Ged actually read, or even seen, the Green Guide.   Just wondering, like....... 

Be careful what you are saying as someone from PDC or health and safety might pick up on the fact there is no marshalled way out and impose further restrictions thus requiring extra officials and the fact we are already short of marshall's   will only make things more difficult , but I can see where you are coming from and totally agree with your comments

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:51 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Im sure you can steward the 250 imaginary people that also don't attend

The problem will soon be resolved as in the near future  total crowd is  likely to be less than 250