British Speedway Forum
DC2

Are Poole’s team changes fair?

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

We been changing our team all season don't need to change anymore:t:

If it means us winning the league then Matt will make more changes. If he has to..

3 hours ago, Sherborne Green said:

Looking forward to DC2 comments on Leicester changes. They now only have Hans Andersen from the original team.

Yes, it’s totally wrong. There should be only two tactical changes. It’s a ridiculous merry go round of riders. Even football has restrictions with transfer windows.

37 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, it’s totally wrong. There should be only two tactical changes. It’s a ridiculous merry go round of riders. Even football has restrictions with transfer windows.

Yes but they can sign as many players as they like mid season.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yeah, sure. It’s one of the reasons I no longer follow football the way I once did. I can still name the Crystal Palace FC and Swindon speedway teams that I supported when I was a boy, but try as I might now I can’t keep up with Swindon FC. It’s almost a complete change of personnel every couple of seasons with maybe six players every year on loan from other clubs, using Swindon as a stepping stone. It’s rubbish.

Sadly speedway’s revolving door has made following some speedway clubs rubbish too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yeah, sure. It’s one of the reasons I no longer follow football the way I once did. I can still name the Crystal Palace FC and Swindon speedway teams that I supported when I was a boy, but try as I might now I can’t keep up with Swindon FC. It’s almost a complete change of personnel every couple of seasons with maybe six players every year on loan from other clubs, using Swindon as a stepping stone. It’s rubbish.

Sadly speedway’s revolving door has made following some speedway clubs rubbish too.

The reason i love speedway is because it is a basic sport where 4 guys go round a track on equal machinery. I still love football but the money in it now is obscene.

• Like 3

Swindon, Belle Vue and Wolves have made no tactical changes. Let’s hope they stick with that and one of them wins the league. Good luck!

30 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Swindon, Belle Vue and Wolves have made no tactical changes. Let’s hope they stick with that and one of them wins the league. Good luck!

Unlikely!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

There ultimately financial fair play rules though in football so not unlimited/unchecked

24 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There ultimately financial fair play rules though in football so not unlimited/unchecked

Financial fair play! Ronaldo 105m Neymar 200m Coutinho 120m sounds fair to me!!

Go and support your club and stop MOANING about everything or else you'll have no club to go to.