British Speedway Forum
SuperBear

Ipswich v Redcar 19/7/18

As much as I would want to say there’s a possible chance of the bears getting something, there is no chance , even with Ipswich missing riders , there still leaps and bounds ahead of us at the moment I’ll say 53-37 with hopefully Jorgensen going good 

Maybe both teams will be trying to s.n.a.t.c.h the defeat out of the jaws of victory....

Edited as s.n.a.t.c.h is not allowed :rolleyes:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

9 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Maybe both teams will be trying to s.n.a.t.c.h the defeat out of the jaws of victory....

Edited as s.n.a.t.c.h is not allowed :rolleyes:

Yet piss is - crazy

Should be an easy enough home win whatever team the witches put out, unfortunately one sided meetings like this don't wet my whistle. 

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Should be an easy enough home win whatever team the witches put out, unfortunately one sided meetings like this don't wet my whistle. 

well we have the team we can afford so if you want more competition go 1st division where you belong.

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Yet piss is - crazy

in that case...Ipswich will piss it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Piss piss piss ....Oh yeah piss is perfectly acceptable.  

Is pissing though? 

Edited by Baldyman

Is Piss acceptable Baldy (Piss Piss). Almost as naughty as Dimbleby "Boxxox"!

I'm not the judge of  what is acceptable and what isn't, but I must admit I am partial to a piss.  Especially after a few large ones

Mid July and this is only the 5th home league meeting this year, i wonder how many people like me have lost interest  :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would have thought a few, but not as many as you may think, it's the lemmings thing again.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Confused 1

I go every week that I can, so you can put me in the Lemming category if you want.

I am intelligent enough to recognise and understand that speedway in this country and particularly this season is an absolute mess and that the administrators who run the sport (and I use those last words very loosely) really are shambolic and are potentially killing the sport in this country.

As I say, I go to Foxhall most weeks for two reasons:

1. I enjoy it.

2. Most speedway clubs must be on a financial knife edge and I wouldn't expect the Witches to be excluded from that. If enough people stay away from Foxhall then ultimately it must become financially unviable for the promotion. I would rather pay my money in the hope that speedway continues at Foxhall for the foreseeable future rather than lose the club that my father first took me to watch in 1970 (at an extremely young age!)

• Like 6

Still you still got number 1. Whilst you have number 1 it's still good. I hope you don't lose it either, every club needs as many fans that it can.