British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2018 round 9 & 10 double header 17-18 July

Smederna - Rospiggarna will have a delay after 7 heats due to problems with the start gate operation box in the referee tower. Meeting will resume once it has been replaced. 

Smederna are in command after 10 heats. Except for a 1-5 in heat 9 Smederna have looked pretty good. 12 points up with 5 heats to go. Track also looks better than last week but still not great though. Attendance is 4473.

Big hammer time! Smederna 16p up with only the nominations to go.

I would choose Lindgren and Aspgren in heat 14 with Iversen and MJJ in heat 15.

ForRospiggarna I would choose Fricke and AJ in heat 14 with Doyle and Lambert in heat 15.

This victory means Smederna is back on top of the standings. 

Just watched Dackarna v Vetlanda and Smederna v Rospiggarna. Some decent racing in parts and have to agree with Ghostie that the track in Eskilstuna is not 100% conclusive to great racing- i would like to see more grip  on the outside.

Just watched Lejonen v Vastervik, long delay for track work as it was pretty difficult to ride. Cracking speedway match with last race decider. Tungate was on fire for the home team.

Big crowd in Kumla and another great speedway match with some really forceful riding. If tonight`s meetings are as good as last night`s the punters are in for a real treat !

Hello from the studio...again :)

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Big crowd in Kumla and another great speedway match with some really forceful riding. If tonight`s meetings are as good as last night`s the punters are in for a real treat !

Well, I wouldn't say it was big. It was only 2632.  Dackarna had just below 6000 and Smederna about 4500.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Are you the worse for wear after a night out in Dublin ?:D

Not in the slightest :) had an early night to get ready for today.

Do you happen to know what the focus match is for two weeks' time please?

13 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

Not in the slightest :) had an early night to get ready for today.

Do you happen to know what the focus match is for two weeks' time please?

They have not decided yet they are probably waiting till the end of tonight to see how the results went - if i had to guess i would say Smederna v Vetlanda( or Vastervik v Rospiggarna)

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

They have not decided yet they are probably waiting till the end of tonight to see how the results went - if i had to guess i would say Smederna v Vetlanda( or Vastervik v Rospiggarna)

They're doing Västervik tonight so I don't think they'll choose it again in two weeks again.

Edited by Ghostwalker