British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

A plea to BT Sport and the BSPA for Monday July 23rd

Next Monday the BT sport schedule is showing that Swindon v Leicester is the TV match.

Please do the sensible thing and change that to Kings Lynn v Poole( or even Wolverhampton v Belle Vue) 

• Like 3

Kings Lynn v Poole would make a super tv meeting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Then later show Swindon -Poole where Swindon will stuff them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

King's Lynn V Poole would indeed make a speedway racing spectacle. All change please BT. And up to the minute topical in UK speedway ( as was Aces V Rebels to be ).

While it would probably make good TV, with the finances in the sport it would be suicidal for King's Lynn to accept the switch.

• Like 1

Stupid topic.     Schedules arranged months ago, to let every club get a home meeting.      Move on.   

3 minutes ago, Uluru said:

Stupid topic.     Schedules arranged months ago, to let every club get a home meeting.      Move on.   

Up yours as well !!  Leicester just been thrashed at home- Swindon with major injuries and you don`t think it sensible to move it to a more competitive match featuring 2 full teams !!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

Just now, racers and royals said:

Up yours as well !!  Leicester just been thrashed at home- Swindon with major injuries and you don`t think it sensible to move it to a more competitive match.

I didn't say it wouldn't be sensible to change.  

I said it wouldn't be changed, so this was therefor a pointless topic.    So --- up yours, mate!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Uluru said:

I didn't say it wouldn't be sensible to change.  

I said it wouldn't be changed, so this was therefor a pointless topic.    So --- up yours, mate!

There is not one reason why if they want to it couldn`t be changed- Polish TV don`t mess around and have changed the TV match late in the day- and if the will was there to show the best possible match it would be changed.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

While it would probably make good TV, with the finances in the sport it would be suicidal for King's Lynn to accept the switch.

Exactly. This will be one of Busters biggest gates of the season.

51 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Up yours as well !!  Leicester just been thrashed at home- Swindon with major injuries and you don`t think it sensible to move it to a more competitive match featuring 2 full teams !!!

If Swindon have major injuries (and I'm sorry about that) surely it would help Leicester be more competitive so it should be a good meeting? 

34 minutes ago, Gemini said:

If Swindon have major injuries (and I'm sorry about that) surely it would help Leicester be more competitive so it should be a good meeting? 

Instead of 60-30 it will be 55-35 !!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Instead of 60-30 it will be 55-35 !!!

Regardless of the results, there's nothing stopping this being a cracking meeting. 

If the result is 60-30, if Leicester gate that means lots of passing for fun.

There have been many many meetings that been excellent even though the losing team have been humiliated. 

At the same time, there's been many 46-44 meeting that hace been FTG.

Every meeting has the potential to be a cracker or a stinker regardless of who v who.

• Like 1