British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

A plea to BT Sport and the BSPA for Monday July 23rd

My plea to BT for next Monday at Swindon ( they were never going to change it ) is for Pearson & Tatum NOT to harp on about it being the 69th anniversary because the rest of the world ( well those watching ) will never quite understand what is special about the 69th anniversary. Nothing is special about it unless it is the final season there. In which case say so. Many of us suspect that it is likely to be.

49 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

My plea to BT for next Monday at Swindon ( they were never going to change it ) is for Pearson & Tatum NOT to harp on about it being the 69th anniversary because the rest of the world ( well those watching ) will never quite understand what is special about the 69th anniversary. Nothing is special about it unless it is the final season there. In which case say so. Many of us suspect that it is likely to be.

Heard rumours on Thursday and it was not nice to hear, apparently people who bought houses by the pits were told the new stadium would happen they can object now legally.I thought the back straight at the  Abbey would be narrowed and houses put upside i worry now bigtime think this might be our last season at the abbey pray i am wrong.!!

Had the rumours about Woffy joining Wolves been true, Wolves v Belle Vue would have been the match to show. 

The he return of the Champion against the rivals from Manchester and the two Team GB riders that are GP regulars facing each other. This would have been a great publicity hit had Wolves announced this at Cardiff but opportunity missed.