British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Apology to starman

18 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you for your appology, it has been accepted.

well done , both of you . you got more than i got lol.

23 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you for your appology, it has been accepted.

Thank You. You diddnt have to. Appreciate that. Sorry again 

Also takes a big man to accept an apology.

Well done Starry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Would like to say I'm deeply sorry for my treatment to starman. It was very out of character for me. I ashamed myself and many forum members. 

I'm sorry to anyone who was offended especially starman

Well done. It is very hard on some occasions, but we must always try and 'attack' the post not the poster.

I, like many others,  do not always agree with what Starman says. However, I will always defend his right to give an honest opinion, whilst also welcoming the insights he gives.

When all is said and done, we all love speedway. We may not always agree but that's life. As long as we respect one another, all will be well.

As for the trolls, get lost.

Edited to say: We may squabble sometimes because we love speedway. Sometime we will get carried away. Great that Phil has apologised and Starman has accepted.  Well done, that's the spirit speedway needs. Respect to both of you.

Edited by Richard Weston
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, semion said:

All this Man Love.... Ok what’s going on ?:)

It's speedway love  - the sport is so messed that the fans need to stick together.

Just trying for a united front in the face of god knows what from those in charge.

You must remember the coffee/tea mugs in yellow with green stars that proclaimed: I love speedway!

• Like 1

Not to much love. I still hope Poole finish bottom so we can all do some Poole bashing lol

• Like 1

I more remember the sticker for the back window with ‘Happiness is 40-38’

3 minutes ago, semion said:

I more remember the sticker for the back window with ‘Happiness is 40-38’

Knew it: Hackney fan

Much love to Steve Worrall, back from injury whether he deserved it or not, eh Starman2006. 

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Thank You. You diddnt have to. Appreciate that. Sorry again 

No problem, ive been through hell mate, and its not a lot of fun. I am now on drops for my ear as i have fluid caught behind  my ear drum, its making my tinitus worse. ATM im sat here and my ear is roaring like hell, then changes tune to a fire bell thats not with standing the fluid on my head. That said, i go to the headway and brain injury grps, and i think im bad, believe me i have nothing in comparison to some. But i still wouldnt wish this on anybody..