British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paulboy

Parking at Wolverhampton

I'm in the midlands next week and thinking of going to Wolverhampton on Monday and Birmingham on Wednesday. I've found plenty of details about parking options on the Brummies website but nothing on Wolves, can anyone tell me if there's plenty of parking on site?

yes plenty.

• Thanks 1

Get there early enough and you should have no problems getting on main car park.

• Thanks 1

Don't park down by the public park at the bottom of the road going past the stadium. 

Had my car broken into there a couple of years ago, and the thieves weren't subtle.

• Thanks 1

With the lower crowds now you should be able to get on the car park if you are there by 7

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

Don't park down by the public park at the bottom of the road going past the stadium. 

Had my car broken into there a couple of years ago, and the thieves weren't subtle.

I must have been lucky because that's where I always parked my car for all the years I went to Monmore when Coventry were riding there.....until dogs were banned.