British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Glasgow 22.7.18 5.00pm

Auty to ride like its his annual GP event! Beyond that hard to predict with variables on both teams. With Glasgow's pretty poor away record in 2018 I'd take a point right now.

Cracking way to end the GP weekend , there will be a busload of us going to this on our way home from Cardiff to Glasgow . Might be a bit worse for wear by this time though haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, hulvik said:

Drunken Scotsmen surely there isn't such a thing ;)

I think he was talking about the women........

yeah its hard to tell the difference down berwick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sadly Godfrey puts the price up again, plus parking, plus program, plus food and diesel and £35 for 15 heats is a joke after the expense of a Somerset and Cardiff weekend.

i can’t watch the youth champs due to a night shift before anyone jumps.

Sadly, Rob has not put the price up again. It is £1 more than a standard meeting where others charge £5+ for the second meeting. It is in our normal price schedule for 2 meetings so we have not pumped up the price for this meeting. It is a standard meeting, £1 parking( same as usual), £1 programme (same as usual) & food and diesel/petrol is same for any traveling fan. 

£35  for 15 heats????????????????? 

Where!!!!!!!!!

It is a 15 heat Championship meeting plus 18 heats of 500 & 250cc British Youth Championship.

It is the same for any double header if you are the 1st team. Check any other topic where 2 meetings are covered.

• Like 1

When anyone travels to Cradley, Sorry, Wolverhampton,  do they have to pay for parking, programme(sometimes £3), food & diesel/petrol. It is part & parcel of being a travelling speedway fan.

1 hour ago, Tonga said:

Sadly Godfrey puts the price up again, plus parking, plus program, plus food and diesel and £35 for 15 heats is a joke after the expense of a Somerset and Cardiff weekend.

i can’t watch the youth champs due to a night shift before anyone jumps.

Do us all a favour and don't turn up!!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Do us all a favour and don't turn up!!!!!!

Think I made that clear Tara eeejit

Is it going to be run the 500cc and then run the 250cc champs or mixing the two up?

1 hour ago, Islander15 said:

Is it going to be run the 500cc and then run the 250cc champs or mixing the two up?

Usually mixing them up I think, to give the engines a bit of cooling time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Islander15 said:

It will alternate - starts with first heat of 250cc, then 500cc, and so on, and concludes with the two finals.  8 riders in each class.

• Like 1