British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Glasgow 22.7.18 5.00pm

4 hours ago, stewmac said:

No excuse not to be bearing in mind he was still firing out tweets after 3am!

Not quite sure what the time of a tweet has anything to do with the lad being fit enough to ride today? 

• Like 1

Nothing on Glasgow's social media outlets to say otherwise so I suspect Craig will be riding today , this place is mental at times stating what should happen if he doesn't ride, it's as if people want him to be unfit to start the I am outraged post's.

We don't even know if he is or isn't riding yet, some need to get out more.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 4

I would not think, for the sake of the other riders, that Glasgow would revert back to their previous 7, if possible. If having not ridden since a re-declaration there is no facility so a NL guest. Even a half fit battered & bruised Cookie will do better than that. Plus he knows his way round here very well as one of his first meetings was here & has never disappointed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Nothing on Glasgow's social media outlets to say otherwise so I suspect Craig will be riding today , this place is mental at times stating what should happen if he doesn't ride, it's as if people want him to be unfit to start the I am outraged post's.

We don't even know if he is or isn't riding yet, some need to get out more.

I hope he does ride today - he will be a great draw in the Championship and a boost to the league as a whole

I simply have a more in depth interest than many in the machinations of the regulations and their application :)

And BTW I will be out when this one is on - will be watching my teenage sons in their rock school concert :P

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I hope he does ride today - he will be a great draw in the Championship and a boost to the league as a whole

I simply have a more in depth interest than many in the machinations of the regulations and their application :)

And BTW I will be out when this one is on - will be watching my teenage sons in their rock school concert :P

any budding Jack Black,s amongst them ?

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

any budding Jack Black,s amongst them ?

Eldest trys to emulate Keith Moon - sticks he goes through costs me a fortune!!

Just now, concessionscol said:

stash the cash tigers will not win the league money cant buy you every thing 

Grow up and go away.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Grow up and go away.

Usually our friend just keeps his rubbish for the Berwick threads, sadly of late he is venturing into other threads. Best advise is to ignore.

• Like 1

Just now, screm said:

Usually our friend just keeps his rubbish for the Berwick threads, sadly of late he is venturing into other threads. Best advise is to ignore.

You just can't ignore him he needs help , but i'm not quite sure anyone can help him, maybe he's beyond help.

How painful was that . Bloody Garrity locked up on that fourth bend causing Harris to fall . But on the plus side , what a terrific speedway meeting .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paulco said:

How painful was that . Bloody Garrity locked up on that fourth bend causing Harris to fall . But on the plus side , what a terrific speedway meeting .

its a funny old sport lollol

3 minutes ago, concessionscol said:

its a funny old sport lollol

I'll pay you in to the next Berwick Glasgow match seeing as you seem to be a deserving case and you can stand in amongst the Glasgow fans and enjoy the banter 

• Like 2