British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Scandinavian GP Malilla Saturday August 11th

Pederen did nothing wrong.    Tough but never touched Woffy

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Woffinden sore loser there. This is gp speedway ffs!

agree

A shame for Tai but his own fault. Spent 2 laps on the inside before moving out. Should have gone out a lap earlier. Bound to be blocked. No point whining.

Typical Woffy tantrum with his burly back up boys, well done Fred 1st winner from white at the right time

• Like 1

Just now, rjsj9803 said:

Typical Woffy tantrum with his burly back up boys, well done Fred 1st winner from white at the right time

the Pole mechanic is a large lad but Big Phil sorted him

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of that move personally, Mr Ped did it twice in that race. By all means squeeze your opponent up but leave them some room to get through even if it's minimal rather than sticking your rear tyre on the kickboard.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

Ride of the night from Vaculik there, brilliant the way he took care of the 2 Poles.

Pedersen must get a wild card if he finishes outside the top 8.   He makes a GP worth watching.

Just now, Bagpuss said:

I'm not a fan of that move personally, Mr Ped did it twice in that race. By all means squeeze your opponent up but leave them some room to get through even if it's minimal rather than sticking your rear tyre on the backboard.

Got to agree he nearly caused carnage in the first instance.Luckily for Lindgren and Woffy it didn't.

Could do with another 20 heats now though it's just livened up for me.

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Ride of the night from Vaculik there, brilliant the way he took care of the 2 Poles.

Not sure I totally agree; I think Dudek was partly responsible for their demise with that move on Janowski!

Steve

I see NP's Johnny big spuds, got stopped in his track by Morris.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm not a fan of that move personally, Mr Ped did it twice in that race. By all means squeeze your opponent up but leave them some room to get through even if it's minimal rather than sticking your rear tyre on the backboard.

Agreed, him and Lindgren do it too often for it not to completely deliberate.  Fair enough it can happen anytime but you can see the way those 2 throw the bike at opponents with everything they've got, desperate and dangerous.

• Like 1

Well done Nicki P. Never thought he would do that again! 

• Like 1

Well done Nicki and Fred