British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Scandinavian GP Malilla Saturday August 11th

23 minutes ago, Navigator1900 said:

So respect your opinion, in the swedish final Berntzon and Ljung were about level ... anyway your opinion about the lack of up and coming swedish riders compared to the UK. I‘m positively surprised that they have not only Lambert, but also Dan Bewley making a good impression. Which swedish world class rider after Lindgren and Lindbäck will show up?

Best regards from neutral Switzerland.

I like Joel Kling- who won the U21 final in a canter last week. He has a really good style but obviously will need to significantly improve.

1 hour ago, Navigator1900 said:

So respect your opinion, in the swedish final Berntzon and Ljung were about level ... anyway your opinion about the lack of up and coming swedish riders compared to the UK. I‘m positively surprised that they have not only Lambert, but also Dan Bewley making a good impression. Which swedish world class rider after Lindgren and Lindbäck will show up?

Best regards from neutral Switzerland.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I like Joel Kling- who won the U21 final in a canter last week. He has a really good style but obviously will need to significantly improve.

I don't know about the level of the 250cc class but Philip Hellström Bängs but he has been very successful in the 250cc class. He is also only 15 years old (born 2003).

Edited by Ghostwalker

10 hours ago, DanielC said:

Forecast isn't looking good at the moment.

looks better now. As for as I know Dackarna are able to cover the track so I think it will be alright. 

Fancy Pedersen for this one , usually goes well at Malilla does he not?

Guest GiveusaB
2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Fancy Pedersen for this one , usually goes well at Malilla does he not?

No chance ! imo..........

Do they run the GP tomorrow if tonight's meeting is cancelled due to rain ?