British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

23/07/2018 - Premiership - Swindon V Leicester (Live on BT Sport)

Just hope that tonight they water the track more and it is not as dusty as it was thurs.

• Like 1

Should be a home win tonight but we should  not take anything for granted the top five will all have to be on there game.With Leicester i can see them sharing races but i dont see to many heat winners in amongst them just hope the racing is better than it has been recently.

56 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Should be a home win tonight but we should  not take anything for granted the top five will all have to be on there game.With Leicester i can see them sharing races but i dont see to many heat winners in amongst them just hope the racing is better than it has been recently.

Same here, taking our neighbours who haven't been before, at least they get in for nought. With the hot dry weather the shale is turning to sand.

Looking forward to seeing Berge for first time, if he performs well what are the chances of him replacing Smith, when new average come out. 

36 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Looking forward to seeing Berge for first time, if he performs well what are the chances of him replacing Smith, when new average come out. 

Would need a fairly huge swing in averages to make that happen, so I'd say very unlikely

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

If Smiths average goes to 4 or above you can as that is the lowest Berges can be for team building purposes

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If Smiths average goes to 4 or above you can as that is the lowest Berges can be for team building purposes

Can we add home and away?  :)

Need a miracle for Smith's average to go above 1 after his recent performances. Is his dad a mate of Roscos

Hope Rosco does not go home for his birthday? With a ring of onions around his neck!!, ( merde )

he might have to ring the changes in the team, ........................................the French Rolls might roll.

My prediction   45  /  45

Everybody goes home  fairly happy ??

Guest GiveusaB

Hoping to see a decent meeting, on a decent race surface ???

Can't be any worse than watching racing at Beaumont Park (can it ??? )

1 hour ago, johnno4 said:

Need a miracle for Smith's average to go above 1 after his recent performances. Is his dad a mate of Roscos

You would think under the guidance of his dad, Jack would be improving each week. If anything he’s getting worse. Was he this bad for Belle Vue??

What is the weather like at Swindon, any chance this could be rained off? 

Just now, mike1944 said:

Tropical!

Just now, mike1944 said:

Hot and sunny. No chance of a rain off.

First of all I hope riders complete a lap of the track without the same calamity as befell the Lions previously.

Is Swindon's season turning into a mirror image of 2017?

Very difficult to assess Leicester's chances so soon after the day of the long knives, but this should be a better team, just depends on how soon.

But BT have a habit of picking close matches (score-wise if not racing-wise)!

Allez Les Anglaises

• Like 1