British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff 2019 Saturday September 21st

13 hours ago, bruno said:

So if the BSPA try to introduce something ridiculous in theory the SCB can stop it?

BSPA would never do something like that though would they :unsure:

Least Bomber and Danny (including Family/Friends and other tag alongs) won't have to pay for tickets on the evening, good reason to yes to the call up.....

This meeting is a big one for madsen how will he cope with Cardiff will be interesting . The blokes the quickest rider this year but Cardiff can be very different???  

On 17 August 2019 at 11:40 PM, r8gdp said:

This meeting is a big one for madsen how will he cope with Cardiff will be interesting . The blokes the quickest rider this year but Cardiff can be very different???  

Are any of the current GP tracks similar to Cardiff?

2 hours ago, james1234 said:

I think this weekend is more of a test for madsen, Cardiff must be very similar to Warsaw 

he only got 13 at Warsaw :D

Got two tickets for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is  

All sorted for Cardiff and my first SGP there. Airport taxis booked, tickets printed, must admit I am looking forward to it.

16 minutes ago, screm said:

All sorted for Cardiff and my first SGP there. Airport taxis booked, tickets printed, must admit I am looking forward to it.

Nice stadium, good facilities, fantastic atmosphere.

2 hours ago, screm said:

You wont be disappointed screm its a fantastic weekend 

Anybody know an alternative to the the Park and Ride at Cardiff City Stadium as assume this  will be unavailable this year as Cardiff City are playing at home on the day of the GP. 

SGP Cardiff website has no information whatsoever about event parking this year which is oh so helpful. 

7 hours ago, Gresham78 said:

Anybody know an alternative to the the Park and Ride at Cardiff City Stadium as assume this  will be unavailable this year as Cardiff City are playing at home on the day of the GP. 

SGP Cardiff website has no information whatsoever about event parking this year which is oh so helpful. 

Previously you could book parking at Sophia Gardens or the town hall but as you say there is no info about parking at the moment on the sgp website.

9 hours ago, diamonds7 said:

You wont be disappointed screm its a fantastic weekend 

Its the one SGP I`ve always wanted to do, I`ve done Torun and Prague, several times, so I`m looking forward to Cardiff.

14 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Got two tickets for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is  

Area and price please?

2 hours ago, screm said:

Its the one SGP I`ve always wanted to do, I`ve done Torun and Prague, several times, so I`m looking forward to Cardiff.

I did torun last year 1st time was good but street atmosphere in cardiff is much better ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND