British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff 2019 Saturday September 21st

23 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

At the stadium box office

This might sound like a daft question, but it this actually at the stadium, as I seem to remember a couple of outlets around the town centre, but I can't remember which streets?

1 minute ago, topsoil said:

This might sound like a daft question, but it this actually at the stadium, as I seem to remember a couple of outlets around the town centre, but I can't remember which streets?

AT the stadium

Don't expect to get the cheap tickets tho even tho there will be loads left. Robbing gits

32 minutes ago, bruno said:

Don't expect to get the cheap tickets tho even tho there will be loads left. Robbing gits

why robbing ?    had over one year to buy cheap tickets.

I went down one year at the last minute and they would only sell me an expensive ticket even tho there are obviously loads of cheap ones left

4 minutes ago, bruno said:

I went down one year at the last minute and they would only sell me an expensive ticket even tho there are obviously loads of cheap ones left

that is not good

12 hours ago, Mark said:

that is not good

THAT would be the stadium who handle 'walk up' sales on the day, But, bruno, you are missing a great day and cheap tickets available for months.

Was it Artem Laguta who couldn`t get a permit to ride in the UK when he was last in the GP`s- if so will he ride this year ?

The Reading Racers will be well represented :)

FIM CCP director  Armando Castagna

FIM  jury president Tony Olsson

FIM race director Phil Morris

• Like 1

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Was it Artem Laguta who couldn`t get a permit to ride in the UK when he was last in the GP`s- if so will he ride this year ?

I believe you are correct, however both Laguta's did make it into the country in 2016 to ride in the SWC race-off in Manchester.

1 x Cardiff Marriott room has become available for the Grand Prix 20/21 September. call the office 01473 730000 for details