British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff 2019 Saturday September 21st

Don’t know who was at fault but it was a little un professional when Madsen did not turn up to take his pick in practice .

It's taken two planes and a bit of a delay but finally made it to Bristol. Highlight was definitely being a tad sarcastic with the Middlesbrough football team who were on our flight.

Looking forward to seeing Cardiff and the SGP

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Don’t know who was at fault but it was a little un professional when Madsen did not turn up to take his pick in practice .

Not seen any explanation for this, after either Janowski or Lindback had their picks you could see Madsen stood there. Is there a rule if you are not there in time your forfeit your pick?

22 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Not seen any explanation for this, after either Janowski or Lindback had their picks you could see Madsen stood there. Is there a rule if you are not there in time your forfeit your pick?

If it is true then it is so stupid and unfair. If you miss your turn then you should jump in and pick next. Not to be relagated to the last place.

2 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Phil Morris messed up. Forgot to allow time for Tai's interview. Good job Leon wasn't level on points still as that could have decided the World Championship.

As I understand it, he was called 3 times on the P.A. but chose to sit chatting in the stands rather than coming and selecting his riding order. If you you choose not to come at you allotted slot, I think it's reasonable to have last choice.

• Like 1

Fancy NKI to win this!!

12 hours ago, screm said:

It's taken two planes and a bit of a delay but finally made it to Bristol. Highlight was definitely being a tad sarcastic with the Middlesbrough football team who were on our flight.

Looking forward to seeing Cardiff and the SGP

You could have got there quicker on a bus:D

Maybe Madsen was hiding from the dozy mare with the microphone and her bombardment of inane questions.

"What's the track like?" "Happy with your pick?" "Will you be happier if you win, than if you don't?" "If you lose, will you go home and kick the cat?" "Why am I so rubbish at this job?"

Sayfutdinov to win.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:11 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

I paid £19 on the day last year from the ticket office. They will have thousands of cheap tickets. Always do.

£50 cheapest available! Kin,ell' !!!

I needed 5

10 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

£50 cheapest available! Kin,ell' !!!

I needed 5

Rip off. 38 was cheapest last year.

Sky bet have a market, winning nationality double chance; Poland or America! So that would be Poland then. Anyway, fast Freddie for me at 12's