British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff 2019 Saturday September 21st

15 hours ago, Gresham78 said:

Anybody know an alternative to the the Park and Ride at Cardiff City Stadium as assume this  will be unavailable this year as Cardiff City are playing at home on the day of the GP. 

SGP Cardiff website has no information whatsoever about event parking this year which is oh so helpful. 

Just follow the Park & Ride signs from the M4 and you'll be fine :t:

15 hours ago, Gresham78 said:

Anybody know an alternative to the the Park and Ride at Cardiff City Stadium as assume this  will be unavailable this year as Cardiff City are playing at home on the day of the GP. 

SGP Cardiff website has no information whatsoever about event parking this year which is oh so helpful. 

There are 2 more GP's yet before Cardiff. I'm sure they will update website in couple of weeks, they will give all the info about fan zone etc.

17 hours ago, Rob B said:

There are 2 more GP's yet before Cardiff. I'm sure they will update website in couple of weeks, they will give all the info about fan zone etc.

Thanks Rob and to everyone else who's responded to my message.

Think I will give it a miss this year, with no British or Swindon rider in contention, mainly an East European comp. Be interesting to see the crowd numbers. Have attended 9 since 2005. Best for me Bombers win in 2007.

1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

Think I will give it a miss this year, with no British or Swindon rider in contention, mainly an East European comp. Be interesting to see the crowd numbers. Have attended 9 since 2005. Best for me Bombers win in 2007.

TICKET sales are good apparently. Got a boost when Tai returned. He may not be able to win the WC but has never won at Cardiff. He will be going for that.

1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

Even if TW or JD cannot win the trophy this year it will still be a great night. We all different but I would be happy to see top 15 in the world battle it out, and would want to see Charles Wright tackle the Cardiff track. 

• Like 1

What time is ht 1 likely to be ? 

1 hour ago, benson30uk said:

This may of been answered before but who can watch the qualifying

Normally its ticket holders.  But its televised so watch on TV. 

If they let everyone enter to watch practise it might put a few on the GP gate.  

17 hours ago, benson30uk said:

This may of been answered before but who can watch the qualifying

I`m sure you will be able to, probably buy tickets on the day from the stadium.

17 hours ago, screm said:

I`m sure you will be able to, probably buy tickets on the day from the stadium.

Where can you buy tickets on the day? I'm thinking of doing the same thing.