British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 25/7/18

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Really??! Well no thunderstorms have been forecast on any local weather down here!

It is forecast for friday the same as Swindon

• Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 4:50 PM, racers and royals said:

Skidder 1 can you ask Josh and Hans tomorrow where they will both be next Monday - UK or Lodz ?

I'll do my best. Doubt I'll be there in time to see the riders before the pits close, but I'll ask Matt or Gordon when I go in the office.

UPDATE: poole waiting for pzm clarification re Josh due to his Polish licence. Hans rides for Leicester.

Edited by Skidder1

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

It is forecast for friday the same as Swindon

So not Weds then! ;) People should not put inaccurate weather forecasts on here, could stop people from travelling. Bit naughty!! 

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So not Weds then! ;) People should not put inaccurate weather forecasts on here, could stop people from travelling. Bit naughty!! 

They do it all the time on TV. Just atm they really cant get it wrong..in normal circumtances they will chuck everything in to cover themselves..

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, Trackrat said:

Hoping for a Leicester win in this one. Fingers crossed, keep the cheats out of the play offs.

A very mature and constructive post Trackrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Leicester will be in their new brown coloured team kevlars

2 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

He posts the same on every Poole meeting thread. Surprised he isn't bored with it himself!

5 minutes ago, nightshift said:

Very difficult to predict this one. Will either get tonked or run them close for a point. 

Best I can do :rolleyes:

I think thats a very fair prediction.  Whatever the track guys can do to prepare the track in this blistering heat will mean the track is different again for the home team so anything can happen.

Looking forward to it though. Meeting sponsored by Hans' main sponsor Meridian Lifts, so he will want to do well.

Edited by Skidder1

I really hate being the prophet of doom but unless the Lions can nullify Nicolai, I see this as yet another "proper tonking". Fingers crossed though and that the track's good (lmao) and the guys come to the fore. C'mon you Lions.

I'll stick with my early prediction of 52-38. With Klindt to score at least 10. If Klindt has a bad one it could get close.

Should be a comfortable home win but can see Andersen and Nicholls scoring well which might keep it closer than some expect.

The Lions will have to trap better than they did on Monday otherwise it will be a massacre.   IF they can trap then its quite possible they can be in the points, am hoping like most people for a Lions win.

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I think thats a very fair prediction.  Whatever the track guys can do to prepare the track in this blistering heat will mean the track is different again for the home team so anything can happen.

Looking forward to it though. Meeting sponsored by Hans' main sponsor Meridian Lifts, so he will want to do well.

Hans always does well, he must be one of the most consistent riders in the league which is why we shouldn't have let him go. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

My opinion, please ignore me if the truth hurts.