British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 25/7/18

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He posts the same on every Poole meeting thread. Surprised he isn't bored with it himself!

Says Mr boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2018 at 11:40 AM, foreverblue said:

Not that worried about Brady's form, I am sure come play off time as long as we make them, he will be fine, Woryna is more of a worry because I am not sure he will score as many points as Klindt has done at reserve.

Worried when the cheating average manipulation period ends the Knobs will get found out. . . .can't wait personally.

6 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Worried when the cheating average manipulation period ends the Knobs will get found out. . . .can't wait personally.

There is no cheating manipulation, that is just in your head!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

My opinion, please ignore me if the truth hurts.

there is no truth in anything you say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Hans always does well, he must be one of the most consistent riders in the league which is why we shouldn't have let him go. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

One thing we agree on ... should never have signed Sundstrom and kept Hans instead, as you said, he scores good points on all tracks.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

One thing we agree on ... should never have signed Sundstrom and kept Hans instead, as you said, he scores good points on all tracks.

And a good captain to go with it 

23 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So not Weds then! ;) People should not put inaccurate weather forecasts on here, could stop people from travelling. Bit naughty!! 

There was a 40% chance of thunderstorms for Wednesday on the south coast at the time of writing, that chance has diminished over the last 24hrs.. So not inaccurate at the time of writing... As the week progresses, the chances of thunder and lightning increase dramatically....... 

No chance of dust here at WR, for the first few heats anyway. Track was soaked last night and has been continuously watered. Currently some standing water on track. 

Spoke to Robson who said Swindon track was so bad if you were not leading you were lucky to stay on because of the dust. 

Best crowd of season here tonight. Very good.  

• Like 1

Pirates looking good for a title challenge now everyone is scoring. Must be favourites...

Well placed interval break by the cheats, let the track dry out a bit, take the sting out of Leicester & there set ups. Just wrong, how do they get away with it?

• Haha 1

Like it or not Poole have made many changes & look like they’re spot on this time.

A solid top 5 & 2 very good reserves is a title winning team for certain.

You snooze you lose in this 7 team league.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Like it or not Poole have made many changes & look like they’re spot on this time.

A solid top 5 & 2 very good reserves is a title winning team for certain.

You snooze you lose in this 7 team league.

Which is why I keep saying about changes but get shot down everytime from loyalists.

Strange meeting by the sounds of it with the lions doing ok early on, then all went very wrong after the interval. 

I hate to admit but I have not really missed my speedway since the Brandon fiasco. The way you look at the sport changes and all meetings I see on the updates page I always look at the reserves to see what impact they have had, far to many meetings have one set scoring 4 and the others 10+. I know you can only beat what's in front of you but come on the Poole reserves will wipe the floor with any team, so effectively your main riders can score what they like as anybody having an off night you throw in an in form reserve. 

Hope to to see a major shake up next season and teams have a window to make changes as it's impossible to keep up. 

• Like 1