Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 25/7/18

After a 2 week break the Pirates return to action on Wednesday to take on the Lions.

Leicester have made 4 changes and will have track expert Scott Nicholls in  their team along with new Signings JoshAuty,Stuart Robson and Conner Mountain and a return to Poole for Hans Anderson.

Poole will need to be on their guard against the Lions as Hans and Scott could cause us problems and  it will not be easy.

My thoughts are that Poole should be to strong for Leicester and should win this by 10.

Thoughts?  

Poole win. No problem in this one.

• Like 1

Hoping for a Leicester win in this one. Fingers crossed, keep the cheats out of the play offs.

2 hours ago, Shaleshifter said:

After a 2 week break the Pirates return to action on Wednesday to take on the Lions.

Leicester have made 4 changes and will have track expert Scott Nicholls in  their team along with new Signings JoshAuty,Stuart Robson and Conner Mountain and a return to Poole for Hans Anderson.

Poole will need to be on their guard against the Lions as Hans and Scott could cause us problems and  it will not be easy.

My thoughts are that Poole should be to strong for Leicester and should win this by 10.

Thoughts?  

We should really be winning this, but im very sure that Neil will be keeping the boys on there toes. Ideally, we could do with 6 points from these two meetings.  Which would then put us iun a decent position, and thats what the boys should be aiming for.

I think this one could be a lot closer than many think. 48-42 for me.

Were looking forward to this one.  A weeks holiday (great weather,  so stay in the UK  ),   travel down to the South Coast with a chance to  catch up with  the Lions  for the 1st time this season followed by a trip to the I.O.W. on Thursday. Both new tracks for us.

Edited by Fullmax
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fullmax said:

Were looking forward to this one.  A weeks holiday (great weather,  so stay in the UK  ),   travel down to the South Coast with a chance to  catch up with  the Lions  for the 1st time this season followed by a trip to the I.O.W. on Thursday. Both new tracks for us.

And you are more than welcome. Park your car in Poole and have a wander down the Quay, plenty of places to eat and things to see and do ..:t:

• Thanks 1

I would be suprised if Leicester leave Poole with any points. But you never know.

Although we lost it at the death tonight we are looking pretty good, with three home meetings in hand. Going to be a hot week so lets see how the track staff deal with conditions. 

Should be a home win, but nothing certain about Poole this season.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would be suprised if Leicester leave Poole with any points. But you never know.

Although we lost it at the death tonight we are looking pretty good, with three home meetings in hand. Going to be a hot week so lets see how the track staff deal with conditions. 

Only on Leicester and Wolves.

Leicester took Swindon to task last night, may well be a close one @ Poole