British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 25/7/18

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

Just like other threads all the idiots coming onto the forum all have the same pattern, set up in early 2000s and posted very little till recently  

Its about time Phil started to weed these idiots out mate. They are wrecking the forum. Nobody minds banter, but some just cannot resist a dig all the time, and to be fair, 2-3 of them ive never seen them put a half decent post on here.

Edited by Starman2006

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, Bald Bloke said:

52-38 

Well I got it kind of right... All the right numbers, just the wrong way round :blink:

Don't know what happened mid way through, but a very solid scoring Poole side.

34 minutes ago, Southampton Pirate said:

Firstly, and most importantly, I am not your "boy". Secondly, I think you mean, Don't need to prove anything.  Finally, you need to be very careful when throwing around empty and unfounded threats, that have no substance or concrete evidence. So, either get your facts right, or, don't bother posting.

I vote for the second! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

Finally, you need to be very careful when throwing around empty and unfounded threats, that have no substance or concrete evidence. So, either get your facts right, or, don't bother posting.

Why, you gonna call the forum Police my boy loool

7 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Its about time Phil started to weed these idiots out mate. They are wrecking the forum. Nobody minds banter, but some just cannot resist a dig all the time, and to be fair, 2-3 of them ive never seen them put a half decent post on here.

Yup, I agree. But it doesn't say 'Love Poole forum' does it now, Mr reap what you sow loool. 

We really enjoyed our first visit to Poole. Spent a bit of time before the meeting (and on Thursday night) at Poole Quay . What a great place , would love to go again .

As for the Speedway .First impressions a great little Stadium  ideally placed in the Town with fantastic viewing from the large main stand . A beautiful , warm summers evening and what seemed a large crowd. Thought there was  some great racIng , the highlights Nicholls  chasing down and passing Kurtz , and Harris on 2 occasions later in the meeting doing the same against Andersen and Nicholls.  Best compliment would be that if i lived nearby i"d definitely go and watch on a regular basis.

If only Leicester were fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to build and design their own track which enabled thrilling racing , just think  how good that would  have been !!!!  

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Fullmax said:

We really enjoyed our first visit to Poole. Spent a bit of time before the meeting (and on Thursday night) at Poole Quay . What a great place , would love to go again .

As for the Speedway .First impressions a great little Stadium  ideally placed in the Town with fantastic viewing from the large main stand . A beautiful , warm summers evening and what seemed a large crowd. Thought there was  some great racIng , the highlights Nicholls  chasing down and passing Kurtz , and Harris on 2 occasions later in the meeting doing the same against Andersen and Nicholls.  Best compliment would be that if i lived nearby i"d definitely go and watch on a regular basis.

If only Leicester were fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to build and design their own track which enabled thrilling racing , just think  how good that would  have been !!!!  

Have to say that was one of the best meetings at Poole for some time. Once they graded the track after the first few races, there was some good racing usually involving Bomber and Scotty with Hans always in the mix too.

• Like 1