British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ShrewsburyWolf

Wolves vs Belle Vue . 23/07/18

11 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Someone who doesn't use Twitter is clueless, ha ha!

Classic brum trolling.

It's at the bottom of the previous page of this thread but you have clearly decided to ignore it as it makes you look rather stupid

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

It was brum who posted "Same at every track, you only had to watch the BT to see how all tracks appear to be struggling."

Now he's been put right by his favourite rider he's all over himself again, ha ha!

The track has seen poor racing at Monmore for the past few meetings, however prior to last night's meeting I believe the track was ripped up and new shale put down hence the improvement and Cooks comments

• Like 1

Fred's just warming up folks and getting himself into shape.. we're edging nearer to the Play-offs and he needs to be in peak fitness for the annual bombardment of pokc bollox.

• Like 5

I think he needs help.

• Like 1

...... and "'Brum" takes the bait..... everytime.

It makes looking at any Wolves topic not worth the effort. Well done lads. Sad times.' 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stoke Potter said:

All the more reason why other tracks should be made more like BV then.  Glad to see you're starting to see the light...

Are you talking about size and shape or surface ?

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Are you talking about size and shape or surface ?

I'm talking about size, shape, width, banking, surface and prep. 

B.V. is as close to perfect as you get in this country because of all of those factors.  If any of those were lacking it would not be the great track it is.

If you want the best tracks then you need all of those to be considered.

4 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

When brum posted that it is the "same at every track" he was talking bollox again but the fans of teams who have suffered with track issues are open and honest.

Why are wolves fans so delusional when it comes to their crappy track? Swindon fans have been scathing about theirs at times this season, when Somerset was poor earlier in the season their fans didn't try and defend it either, even Poole fans have acknowledged that their track has been very poor at various times.

Criticise anything about wolves and their fans come out to play big time with the most comical bollox you've ever read on a speedway forum.

It gives me a laugh at least so long may it continue, ha ha!

I’ve already said the BT matches including The Wolves one were poor. I’ve said that the racing at Wolves this year has been poor backed up by several Wolves fans.

But then the truth doesn’t suit your trolling behaviour. As least you’ve been caught out yet again. :icon_smile_clown:

id still say virtually all tracks have suffered with the weather and lack of suitable shale this year. It’s good to know some tracks are trying to correct that, Wolves included. 

4 hours ago, Lefty said:

It makes looking at any Wolves topic not worth the effort. Well done lads. Sad times.' 

Not every time. I usually avoid debating these days with the troll and as this topic proves nothing changes.

sadly trolls like that tend to ruin a usually sensible thread.

Was the racing ok last night? I thought we could have nicked a point but reading the updates it seemed to be ftg a lot.Cook did well so no excuses and they probably kept the dust down.Looking forward to the return at the NSS and a similar result for the home team imo.

6 hours ago, Lefty said:

Exactly this. Spoiling it for everyone else 

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Not every time. I usually avoid debating these days with the troll and as this topic proves nothing changes.

sadly trolls like that tend to ruin a usually sensible thread.

If you stopped replying he'd soon get bored surely you can see that?

Well done Wolves , sounded a really enjoyable meeting at Monmore ?

Looking forward to the return tomorrow at the 'dust free' NSS :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I’m fully aware of that but it hasn’t been it’s usual high standard for 2 seasons now.

There isn’t any bigger supporter of the Wolves track than me.

Make that 8 seasons. Don't see the reason for blind loyalty. Can't fool the public they are voting with their feet.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

The facts (easily verifiable by reading the thread) are that I complimented the track on its improvement while guarding against complacency. 

Then I reported the sickening and ghoulish cheer when tungate crashed, it was so loud it apparently could be heard on the radio broadcast.

What followed was a typical brum trollfest, defending what I justifiably described as the horror track by ludicrously stating all tracks are the same, you even replied to a scunny fan by sating their track hasn't been up to its usual standard for two years, how do you know what standard scunny is?

It isn't my fault that there were FOUR crashes (I can't think of four crashes ALL SEASON at Belle Vue), it isn't my fault nearly every race was win from the gate, it isn't my fault you lot like to cheer crashes. None of those comments are opinions, they are FACTS!

According to the Swindon points deduction thread Adam Ellis thinks the horror track is crap as well.

Get over it, ha ha!

Still, Cookie rates it and those who were present said it was much better. But then the words of someone who wasn’t even there or even heard it on the radio has to be the biggest joke comment on here.  At least it gave me a titter.

13 hours ago, noaksey said:

If you stopped replying he'd soon get bored surely you can see that?

Tried that, done that and by and large I don’t usually reply to it’s nonsense.

13 hours ago, New Science said:

Make that 8 seasons. Don't see the reason for blind loyalty. Can't fool the public they are voting with their feet.

Have to disagree on 8 seasons. No blind loyalty from me either as it’s clear there have been issues this year with Doc gone and no suitable shale available.

Refreshing to hear that the track was much improved Monday with Cookie paying it compliments.