British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ShrewsburyWolf

Wolves vs Belle Vue . 23/07/18

1 minute ago, Fred Flange said:

You said "same at every track" and you are already backtracking, ha ha!

It is the same at every track. NSS is not the same as any other track in the UK. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Are you pissed?

It must be only you that thinks all other tracks are equally as good as the NSS then. The NSS is a one off as far as a high standard for racing and preparation. 

My comment stands. All other tracks are struggling with the weather and shale availability. NSS apparently isn’t because I haven’t read one comment from an Aces fan or visitor saying the racing has been poor at the NSS this year so far.

Perhaps you are better educated now.

5 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

So it isn't the "same at every track", thanks for clearing that up. I knew you were trolling.

Love reading your usual bullrubbish Wolves fans ‘apparently’ cheering fallen riders by ‘apparent’ Belle Vue fans ‘supposedly’ heard clearly on the radio.

All from someone who wasn’t there or heard himself.

Your trolling continues to plummet low levels. Nothing changes. Guess it was too good to expect a decent standard of conversation so it’s back to avoiding future discussions. :t:

Edited by stevebrum
Spelling error
  • Like 2

Disappointing result but good to see Craig building on the good performances of the weekend and finally looking to step into the number one position.

28 minutes ago, Aces High said:

Disappointing result but good to see Craig building on the good performances of the weekend and finally looking to step into the number one position.

3 times in 3 days seeing cookie race and he has impressed each time. Had a poor first race each time and then was fantastic. Last night he was generating so much speed and was involved in some great racing.

Im turning into a Craig cook fan!

Hope he can keep this up in the GP series and the challenge.

2 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

I haven't been on this forum since last season because of the tripe spouted out by this idiot Flange and his deranged comments.But I will make one futher post which will make him look even more stupid.                                              From Craig Cook "Conditions at Monmore were fantastic.The track was great to ride,and it gave us some great racing.It was just a shame,as we say, that we couldn't run them a bit closer".

Never a truer word said.

12 hours ago, stevebrum said:

It must be only you that thinks all other tracks are equally as good as the NSS then. The NSS is a one off as far as a high standard for racing and preparation. 

My comment stands. All other tracks are struggling with the weather and shale availability. NSS apparently isn’t because I haven’t read one comment from an Aces fan or visitor saying the racing has been poor at the NSS this year so far.

Perhaps you are better educated now.

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/18068/glasgow-championship-22-07-2018?page=1&scrollTo=363050

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/86710-scorpions-v-glasgow-22718-500pm/&page=3

Our track has been voted "Track Of The Year" 3 times out of the last 5 or 6 years & generally serves up good racing

2 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

I haven't been on this forum since last season because of the tripe spouted out by this idiot Flange and his deranged comments.But I will make one futher post which will make him look even more stupid.                                              From Craig Cook "Conditions at Monmore were fantastic.The track was great to ride,and it gave us some great racing.It was just a shame,as we say, that we couldn't run them a bit closer".

Because he's finally revealed his true colours not a belle vue fan but a jealous spoon.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I’m fully aware of that but it hasn’t been it’s usual high standard for 2 seasons now.

There isn’t any bigger supporter of the Wolves track than me.

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Because he's finally revealed his true colours not a belle vue fan but a jealous spoon.

It certainly explains a lot

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stevebrum said:

All the more reason why other tracks should be made more like BV then.  Glad to see you're starting to see the light...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

When you posted last night "Feel free to point me to the many tracks who are currently providing good racing" you forgot to mention anything about the horror track being any good, ha ha!

The rider you pathetically refer to as "dummy boy cook" did have a great meeting though.

You clearly haven’t read Cook’s tweet about the Wolves track last night. Clueless. :icon_smile_clown:

1 hour ago, Stoke Potter said:

All the more reason why other tracks should be made more like BV then.  Glad to see you're starting to see the light...

Everybody knows The NSS is way above anything else on offer in the British leagues.

No light required to see that. :P