British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Kent v Brummies Easter Cup Mon 23rd July

Very well explained, Flipper11. Our friend Blueherb777 clearly is either not conversant with what is going on, or cannot make

simple deductions.  I am told that both Stoneman and Rowe had family holidays booked for this date, so Kent did not log an

official fixture.  While it seems bizarre to take holidays in mid-season, the Kent management handled the absences in the best

possible way.  Such a shame that it ended with Bowen suffering.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

Very well explained, Flipper11. Our friend Blueherb777 clearly is either not conversant with what is going on, or cannot make

simple deductions.  I am told that both Stoneman and Rowe had family holidays booked for this date, so Kent did not log an

official fixture.  While it seems bizarre to take holidays in mid-season, the Kent management handled the absences in the best

possible way.  Such a shame that it ended with Bowen suffering.

What is it with you?

So many examples of Speedway going nowhere and having Mondays fixture is another.

I shall go and rest my one brain cell as you clearly know me. :nono:

Monday was a blank date, hence why both Nathan and Anders had holidays. The fact that the club ran the fixture and therefore not taking away fixtures from season ticket holders should be commended not criticised.

Losing Bowen will be equally painful off track as on it, as Luke's report and willingness to help the youngsters can not be underestimated.

Boxall is a good signing, reached higher heights than Bowen previously. Just never had the clean cut image and dedication to his equipment I feel to have gone all the way. Never the less as we know a good rider at this level. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Boxall is a good signing, reached higher heights than Bowen previously. Just never had the clean cut image and dedication to his equipment I feel to have gone all the way. Never the less as we know a good rider at this level. 

Had his dedication matched his ability then he would have at least made the battle for team GB spots, of that I have no doubt.

Guest GiveusaB

Great signing...he's unbeatable at Perry Barr !

Guest GiveusaB

OMG !

Great signing.....he's very good at Perry Barr and always wins his first 3 races ! :D