British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

25•07•18 - Premiership - Kings Lynn v Swindon -

I'd like to think this could be a close one tonight, but only takes one of our top 5 to have an off night to make that not the case.

48-42 to the Stars for this one. I've just about dusted off from Monday and looking to head over for this one

Can only see a home win by 10 as the top 5’s of both teams look pretty equal but the difference at reserve is HUGE with Zach coming back from concussion & Jack is 0000000000000000000000 unless a rider falls or has e/f.

2 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Can only see a home win by 10 as the top 5’s of both teams look pretty equal but the difference at reserve is HUGE with Zach coming back from concussion & Jack is 0000000000000000000000 unless a rider falls or has e/f.

Jack has an opportunity to pick points up tonight. What was evident Monday night was regardless of his position, Garrity will ride his bikes to the limit which makes him susceptible to an off.

Swindon needs to put Zach against S.Lambert in every heat and Jack against Garrity. Could work perfectly for Swindon 

I'd be happy if the Robins could pick up a point tonight. Great that Zac is back but he is essentially riding for two with poor old Jack struggling for points. Nick seems to be really struggling at the moment so that puts a lot of pressure on the remaining 4. Really hoping Batch scores well just to p*** of Chapman..

Edited by Gresham78
Spelling
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Yes that is the score I was hoping for too!!

There was not much about the Swindon v Leicester to remember,, but only a fool will not have noticed how good most of the Robins were at getting out of the gate.    That alone could cause the Stars some problems tonight.      With Rose and Kerr we use to hold our own at gating,  but just recently it hasn't been that good.   Usually the points are hard earnt.      I'm going for a close one, hoping the Stars can again edge another 3 pts...

Surely last chance saloon for Jack Smith, needs to beat at least Simon Lambert otherwise bye bye Jack.

Edited by ReadingRacer2017
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Surely last chance saloon for Jack Smith, needs to beat at least Simon Lambert otherwise bye bye Jack.

i wish you would go bye bye.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

You don’t have to keep saying it!! We all realise that Jack isn’t scoring and I’m sure both he and Rosco know this and his time in the team must be under scrutiny.  Max Clegg is no better than Jack so no point in replacing like for like.  None of the top 5 will be replaced - especially Morra - unless injured.  So looks like Jack will be staying unless someone of the quality of Stefan Nielsen comes available on a 2 point average!

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

You don’t have to keep saying it!! We all realise that Jack isn’t scoring and I’m sure both he and Rosco know this and his time in the team must be under scrutiny.  Max Clegg is no better than Jack so no point in replacing like for like.  None of the top 5 will be replaced - especially Morra - unless injured.  So looks like Jack will be staying unless someone of the quality of Stefan Nielsen comes available on a 2 point average!

That is what trolls do they keep posting crap

3 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

For gods sake man, take your multi personalities and fark off and troll some other team. Did the whole Swindon squad shag your mum or do you just get twisted pleasure about being a dick online? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

For gods sake man, take your multi personalities and fark off and troll some other team. Did the whole Swindon squad shag your mum or do you just get twisted pleasure about being a dick online? 

Adam would be the man to ask about that then B)