British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

25•07•18 - Premiership - Kings Lynn v Swindon -

Team News - Swindon are sweating on the fitness of Morris & Musielak, Wajtknecht returns. Kings Lynn are at full strength. 

Last Time • Stars 51-39 Robins 

Prediction 

Swindon have been poor travellers so far in 2018 despite early season victories against Poole & Leicester. I can only see another heavy defeat with Nick Morris struggling for form and the weakest reserve pairing in the league. Only Adam Ellis & Troy Batchelor have showed any real consistency away from the Abbey Stadium. 

Stars 55-35 Swindon

Stars (5th 19pts)

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen

2. Michael Palm Toft

3. Ty Proctor

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Robert Lambert

6. Simon Lambert

7. Jason Garrity

Robins (2nd 26pts)

1. Nick Morris

2. David Bellego

3. Adam Ellis

4. Tobiasz Musielak 

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Jack Smith

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Well having not seen a full meeting(lynn)in about 8 weeks,i get to see 2 in 3 days:blink:.1 big league next year please.

Would like to think we could beat Swindon and get a few more points in the bag.

Iversen still not getting anywhere near the points i was expecting from him.I'm sure his average will drop quite a bit after this match and Lambert will go to number 1.But he(Iversen) surely has to start picking up soon considering he used a large chunk of the team average up.

The rest of the team are doing what is expected of them.

Garrity had his thumb in an ice pack or something of that description after the match last night so hope he is fit to ruffle a few feathers.

This is 1 of 4 remaining away meetings for Swindon. To reach the playoffs they need to ideally win at least 2 of those meetings, with this being 1 of them. Somerset without Doyle next week being the other.

A • Kings Lynn

A • Somerset 

A • Wolverhampton 

A • Poole

I said the Lynn v Poole match will be tight. I see this one going the same way. Garrity needs to be in the points. 10 between Lynn's reserves would see then coming out winners imho.

Batch will score big.

Last night we saw Batch, Toby, Ellis and Bellego chip in with 42 points between them, on that track. After that Lynn's will be a treat ;)

55-35 :rofl:  I very much doubt it.

Edited by Bald Bloke

47 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I said the Lynn v Poole match will be tight. I see this one going the same way. Garrity needs to be in the points. 10 between Lynn's reserves would see then coming out winners imho.

Batch will score big.

Last night we saw Batch, Toby, Ellis and Bellego chip in with 42 points between them, on that track. After that Lynn's will be a treat ;)

55-35 :rofl:  I very much doubt it.

Just ignore the crap this troll posts, always wrong.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon 41

Morris 10+2 • Bellego 3+1 • Ellis. 7+2 • Musielak 9+1 • Batchelor 11 • Berge 1 • Smith 0

Leicester 49

Andersen 12 • Wright 5+1 • Auty 6 • Wells 7 • Nicholls 9 • Mountain 2+1 • Robson 8+4

Actual example of the crap posted by the troll

Is the ticket for the abandoned march against Leicester the other week still valid for a discount at this meeting or have I left it too late?

stars_swindon.jpg

KING'S LYNN are back in home action on Wednesday when reigning Premiership Champions Swindon are the visitors to the Adrian Flux Arena (7.30).

It's the second of three home meetings in the space of a week for the Tru Plant Stars and they head into this one on the back of a dramatic last gasp victory over Poole on Monday.

Team boss Dale Allitt is hoping they can carry the momentum gained from that over into their clash with the Robins who he insists will provide another stern test.

"We know Swindon are tough opposition, especially as it's a very similar side to the one that won them the Premiership last season with five of the same riders," Allitt said.

"They had to dig deep for a win of their own at home to Leicester on Monday but as always though, we just have to focus on our own game and if we get off to a better start and ride to our capabilities then we know we have got what it takes to beat anybody in this league.

"Our last three results have put us right back in the mix for a top four finish and it's going to be an exciting run-in as we head towards the final couple of months of the season."

KING'S LYNN: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Michael Palm Toft, Ty Proctor, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Simon Lambert, Jason Garrity.

SWINDON: Nick Morris, David Bellego, Adam Ellis, Tobiasz Musielak, Troy Batchelor, Zach Wajtknecht, Jack Smith.a

3 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Is the ticket for the abandoned march against Leicester the other week still valid for a discount at this meeting or have I left it too late?

I would think so,isn't it valid for the Leicester re-staging or one of the next three matches,well two now.

13 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Hope so, planning to use mine tonight. 

Could be another close one. Looks like two fairly evenly matched sides. I'd be happy with win, but not as close as Monday please. I was nervous just watching scores on twitter!

Our number 1 is struggling with form especially away from home, Bellego & Musielak don’t score well at the Norfolk Arena, and with Jack Smith at reserve (essentially a 6 man team), will be massive ask to even gain a point. Need the top 5 to get at least 9-10 points each.

Can see Rosco ringing the changes if it’s another heavy defeat this evening. 

#DROPJACKSMITH

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

I would think so,isn't it valid for the Leicester re-staging or one of the next three matches,well two now.

Thanks for the reply --- looking forward to seeing the Stars. 

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Our number 1 is struggling with form especially away from home, Bellego & Musielak don’t score well at the Norfolk Arena, and with Jack Smith at reserve (essentially a 6 man team), will be massive ask to even gain a point. Need the top 5 to get at least 9-10 points each.

Can see Rosco ringing the changes if it’s another heavy defeat this evening. 

#DROPJACKSMITH

Swindon will not make any changes this season. So you can stop trolling.