British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

25•07•18 - Premiership - Kings Lynn v Swindon -

Somerset - 2pts ahead 3 meetings in hand.

Wolverhampton - 1pt behind 2 meetings in hand.

Belle Vue - 3pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Kings Lynn - 4pts behind 4 meetings in hand.

Poole - 5pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Changes needed now otherwise, no playoffs. Simple as that.

You can all shoot me down as always, if you snooze you lose.

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Also pleased to see Adam Ellis doing well as a heat leader in top flight. Feels like only yesterday he was ripping up Arlington 

10 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Cracking speedway tonight. Robert Lambert was brilliant.

Awesome was the word i was thinking,you would pay your money to watch that every day of the week.We would be lost without him though.Wish Iversen could get back on it again though.I keep thinking with every match he will be coming back to form.But for some reason or another he just can't seem to get there.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Somerset - 2pts ahead 3 meetings in hand.

Wolverhampton - 1pt behind 2 meetings in hand.

Belle Vue - 3pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Kings Lynn - 4pts behind 4 meetings in hand.

Poole - 5pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Changes needed now otherwise, no playoffs. Simple as that.

You can all shoot me down as always, if you snooze you lose.

No problem with a team strengthening, as Swindon did last year, but all the proposed changes you come out with are always shoite. 

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 1

Alun Rossiter: “Tobiasz (Musielak) lifted in his last race when he was in a good position, that would’ve made it a lot easier in the last for us had he held on. 

“David (Bellego) should be beating their reserves, I know he’s just come back from injury but he’s better than that. 

“Those moments were defining. But all in all in was a good effort by everybody."

Sounds like Rosco has already thrown the towel in for 2018, just going through the motions. It is what it is attitude. 

1 minute ago, Grachan said:

No problem with a team strengthening, as Swindon did last year, but all the proposed chanfes you come out with are always rubbishe. 

How is Kristian Pieszczek for David Bellego when the new averages come out in August a bad idea.

It is a good idea but only if:

1. there is a decent reserve available to replace Jack Smith 

2. the extra cost of Pieszccek signing does not exceed the revenue to be made from the play-offs

• Like 1

Lookedlike a big mistake by Rosco not using Morris in heat 15, Swindon got lucky withdrawing Smith after one ride so could easily have been worse 

• Like 1

Swindon really are falling apart as we approach the business part of the season. Love the loyalty Rosco gives his team. Long may it continue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Swindon really are falling apart as we approach the business part of the season. Love the loyalty Rosco gives his team. Long may it continue.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Swindon finish in bottom 2 now. People keep going on about this strong top 5 for Swindon, sorry Bellego can’t even beat Simon Lambert, TWICE!!!!!! 

Poole will be hard to stop now Steve, really strong reserves whilst we still have Jack I only score points when someone falls Smith.