British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Odds On

Swindon should be deducted points.

22 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Yes they do have a large water truck but used that to top up the small sprayer, if they had not done that there would have been no or very little water available due to the lack of water pressure in the area.  I get more water out of my tap at home than they sometimes get at the track.

So Swindon is being cunningly shafted to the point where it becomes unfeasible to operate any more? Add to that, environmental issues (stemming from poor water supply of course!). Problems with flooding to dwellings due to the prescence of a stadium. What a bunch of fools they've been made to look. 

Or are they??

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, cityrebel said:

That's the risk I take when I go to Kent. No curfew, no speedway at central park, it's as simple as that. Last night was the first time it has happened this season. A rider receiving medical treatment for a serious injury has to take priority over running three races.

Two weeks in a row now????This time even less heats run I think and no refund