British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies v Plymouth NL Wed 25th July

BIRMINGHAM: Tom Bacon, Callum Walker, Leon Flint, Dan Greenwood, James Shanes, Jamie Sealey, Sheldon Davies.

PLYMOUTH: Ellis Perks, Bradley Andrews R/R, Henry Atkins, Richard Andrews, Alfie Bowtell, Macauley Leek, Ryan Terry-Daley.

Guest GiveusaB

Hope they do.....Perks and Bowtell are both capable of causing an upset......they won last season at PB !

However, I think Bacon/Shanes will be hard to beat and with Greenwood/Flint backing them up, I feel a 8 point win will be the outcome!

Hoping that Sheldon Davies can gain some confidence....he's surely capable of having a go!

Macaulay Leek, superstar. 

Leek on his own outscored the Brummies bottom four.

• Like 1

Credit to Plymouth, you totally deserved the win.

Tonight from a Brummies point of view was a complete and utter joke. Needs to be an apology on the main site, it was appalling.

Guest GiveusaB

Ha ha.....well done Plymouth......out gated....out fought....out raced all but 1 Birmingham rider tonight!

Sack that clown that calls himself a  team manager !

Disgraceful performance tonight and there's only one person to blame for that !!!!???

The only words I want to hear/read from Rogers is ' I RESIGN' !

I'm beginning to think he's up to his old tricks of getting riders to lower their averages ?

Leon Flint was passed by Sheldon Davies ???

Greenwood passed by Macauley Leek ???

As for Callum Walker ??? nice lad but ......he'll never be a competitive speedway rider as long as I have an hole in my a##e !

Our nos 6 and 7 are just lambs to the slaughter !

Cradley will murder us next week !

Edited by GiveusaB

Cradley will get 60 next week, Don’t think I’ll be going, When I saw Rogers passed record I thought we were in for a bad season, boy was I right, ask your self this, Would Tony Mole have employed him when Tony was in charge 

Oh come on, cradley wont get 60 next week, u always seem to beat us at brum. According what team we av out aswell.

Y do u want Rodgers to resign?

I went through the heats and saw very few heat advantages for the Devils. I 'll have humble pie before bed.

Guest GiveusaB
8 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Oh come on, cradley wont get 60 next week, u always seem to beat us at brum. According what team we av out aswell.

Y do u want Rodgers to resign?

I'd rather not answer that ???

His past/current record does most of the talking!

The sooner he's gone the better.

its amazing when a side gets a monopoly at reserve in a match, it puts so much  pressure on the opposing sides heat leaders to such an extent, well done the devils 

Massive damage done at reserve last night and in all fairness to the RTD & Leek are not exactly a renowned threat at 6 & 7. Brum have known this situation has been coming all season yet have largely chosen to ignore it and now its coming back to bite them. An off night for any of the main team is going to cause issues and im sure Flint can be forgiven a poor one. Not sure how much longer Walker will get? Seems to be spending yet another season not progressing.

Walker will remain as long as Rogers remains as he’s is love child 

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB
42 minutes ago, Argos said:

Walker will remain as long as Rogers remains as he’s is love child 

Totally agree with you! Dan Greenwood is another one of his 'favourites' !

As for Walker? he makes the gate and then gets cold feet before he reaches the first bend!

And as for signing Jamie Sealey at reserve ? the lad hasn't ridden since his nasty accident back in May ? and the top hat 'Rogers' throws him in to the lions den with no race practice???

How long will the Masons tolerate him before more fans start staying away?