British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Sheffield 27.07.2018 7.30pm

Agreed - I do like a trip to Scunny, but can't make it this week, so fingers crossed for rain :rofl:

It just goes from bad to worse with our injuries. Will we ever have our own 1 to 7 before the season ends?:(

12 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

It just goes from bad to worse with our injuries. Will we ever have our own 1 to 7 before the season ends?:(

Something that you have to accept with Jason Garrity is that he is always going to run the risk on picking up injuries on pretty regular basis, entertaining and great to watch but misses too many meeting.

And I sure that I am correct in thinking that for the last three seasons his season has finished early due to injury.

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Depends if it is on!!!!!! We had torrential rainfall yesterday & expect more today about 4pm but lasting longer. Check with track, forum & twitter for updates on whether meeting is on. We might just miss it or not get the worst or we might have a late start. It all depends if damage is done at the track.

Latest from Scunny twitter:

ALL SYSTEMS GO! We have had a couple of heavy thunderstorms, particularly one yesterday evening, but it's a boling hot day so that's not a problem. Next heavy rain is due late tonight, by which time we will have completed the meeting.

IF on...going for a Tigers win by 6 pts.....After last nights crap, we cant be that bad again !!!! or is there another tonking tonight..

• Haha 2