British Speedway Forum
GAH

more investment for NSS

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Still doesnt mean to say they will give you the money. Man City are a multi million pound club, you are not.

don't be stupid and grow up ffs !!

22 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Starman is so jealous of the NSS its unreal. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, therefused said:

I am sure he's not the only one and given that his home track is Poole he has every reason to be.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, therefused said:

correct i know he is so sad :t:

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

That's sort of what is happening. Nobody from Belle Vue have asked for any money, the council are spending their money on their property for the benefit of all users.

Even the £30k for the speedway academy is for the facilities (classroom, workshop investment etc) and was part of the original plan. Sadly, like so many other parts of the stadium (eg south and east stand terrace and bogs), the facilities were never completed.

As I posted previously the council were horrified when Chapman turned up, they could not believe that he was in charge of 'UK speedway', it was a proper wtf moment. They now have enough confidence in their main tenant, despite Chapman's continued chairmanship, to spend the cash.

The fact that the owners have managed to restore the council's faith in Belle Vue is great news and the cash is just the icing on the cake.

Ever since the new stadium plan was announced there have been idiots on bsf knocking it at every opportunity, every one has been made to look a bit thick. Even this 'great news' thread has seen at least one numpty come out to play.

Well hopefully the Speedway Star will investigate and print the truth behind it

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

Really, dont think its me thats being stupid. Clearly you only have the knowledge to read a post in front of you. Try goingback a bit to what i have said :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

At least he’s not having a go at injured riders or making threats so every cloud and that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Really, dont think its me thats being stupid. Clearly you only have the knowledge to read a post in front of you. Try goingback a bit to what i have said :icon_smile_clown:

you clearly know nothing about why we have been GIVEN this money !!belle vue speedway did not ask for it !! it's part of eastlands trust think you have some reading & understanding to do before posting stupid comments !! stick to worrying about poole and fraud leaving and repairing that crap track !!

Edited by geoff58
wrong word
  • Like 2

On 7/27/2018 at 5:48 PM, Call me wolfie said:

Well hopefully the Speedway Star will investigate and print the truth behind it

two sides to every story aren't there #jumpedthegun