British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Redcar (Championship), 27th July, 2018, 7.30pm

1 minute ago, cyclone said:

Ah when called out to justify your post ,you resort to your moronic bullying self.

Afraid it wont work on me so crawl back into your cave sunshine:D

Difference being i just say what most people think, you have posted unsubstantiated drivel about Glasgow on numerous occasions , especially on the Berge scenario don't remember you justifying anything.

So i do not intend justifying anything to a serial walloper like you.

Oh an just for the record its a rock you crawl back under not a cave. I blame the system but i suppose you cant help that.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Difference being i just say what most people think, you have posted unsubstantiated drivel about Glasgow on numerous occasions , especially on the Berge scenario don't remember you justifying anything.

So i do not intend justifying anything to a serial walloper like you.

Oh an just for the record its a rock you crawl back under not a cave. I blame the system but i suppose you cant help that.

How do you know that you "just say what most people think"?  - you should make more use of your alleged power to read other people's minds:P

Still to give an honest direct answer to the original question I asked, instead you continue to resort to more insults:nono:

BTW I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by comparing you to a troglodyte, but I have to agree with you, that in your case, a lower form species living  under a rock is a more appropriate description:D

7 hours ago, Gazc said:

Really, care to enlighten us on the well noted issues behind the scenes.

Me personally I think you just like a good wee gossip , you on the phone to Mr B first thing every morning ? but gossiping invariably gets you into trouble.

You’re so bloody precious.

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

How do you know that you "just say what most people think"?  - you should make more use of your alleged power to read other people's minds:P

Still to give an honest direct answer to the original question I asked, instead you continue to resort to more insults:nono:

BTW I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by comparing you to a troglodyte, but I have to agree with you, that in your case, a lower form species living  under a rock is a more appropriate description:D

What makes you so self important i have to give you an answer your insignificance dosent merit one.

Anyway your opinion is not relevant. im trying hard to restrain myself on what i really think of you.

You have posted on here about certain things on Glasgow speedway and you were shown to have spouted pish about that did you not.

So there we have it if you want to continue this Cyclops PM  me, trying to be the smart arse is doing you no favours.

1 hour ago, JanAnderson said:

You’re so bloody precious.

Oh thanks for the kind words.

19 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Oh thanks for the kind words.

Online guardian of all things Glasgow speedway. This is an Edinburgh vs Redcar thread btw. 

12 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Online guardian of all things Glasgow speedway. This is an Edinburgh vs Redcar thread btw. 

I know and i apolgize on it going of track, i  posted and Cyclone has decided to do what he does hence why i have told him to pm me if he wants to continue.

Why the need for the guardian comment :blink: its the club i support and defending it from posters who lied about events on here is something you would do if it was your club.

Edited by Gazc

40 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I know and i apolgize on it going of track, i  posted and Cyclone has decided to do what he does hence why i have told him to pm me if he wants to continue.

Why the need for the guardian comment :blink: its the club i support and defending it from posters who lied about events on here is something you would do if it was your club.

You’re just very defensive that’s all. You don’t know what he said was a lie. 

That was possibly the worst away performance I’ve ever seen at Armadale by Redcar, truly awful. 

However we will definitely take some stopping at home now, track very grippy just the way the boys have been wanting it.

6 hours ago, cyclone said:

Ah when called out to justify your post ,you resort to your moronic bullying self.

Afraid it wont work on me so crawl back into your cave sunshine:D

He is right though, you are an irritating smart arse.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JanAnderson said:

We’re going to win the league, we’re going to win the league and now you’re gonna believe us......

secret J.C.F. are we 

• Like 1

Just now, JanAnderson said:

Lost me dude

its just some of the things he comes out with in his love for peterborough kittens  .