British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

4 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Aparrently Josh Grajonek was seen at Dusseldorf airport this morning waiting around the check-in area.

By who?

Duplicate

Edited by jrs
Delete duplicate

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

By who?

Mi6

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Josh can’t tell the PZM to stick it. By doing so they would withdraw his license to ride meaning he wouldn’t be able to ride anywhere.

Yes true but he could say he is ill then ride for Poole, many riders have done that before to English teams.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Interestingly Poole site now has Josh in lineup with no mention of him riding for Lodz. Perhaps the PZM have seen common sense and relented.

They had him in the team last night, they haven't ever said he isn't riding! Maybe it's an ongoing situation. I mean Matt wouldn't give Poland permission to use Jack Holder last season whenever they wanted unlike Peterborough, so can't see him being happy about this situation. 

It's not about who's fault it is or isn't or what's fair or unfair, it's about following the rules.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They had him in the team last night, they haven't ever said he isn't riding! Maybe it's an ongoing situation. I mean Matt wouldn't give Poland permission to use Jack Holder last season whenever they wanted unlike Peterborough, so can't see him being happy about this situation. 

It's about time you set off you'll miss the first race lool. # comment from my armchair.

3 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

It's about time you set off you'll miss the first race lool. # comment from my armchair.

How was yesterdays meeting at Leicester?

Just now, foreverblue said:

How was yesterdays meeting at Leicester?

Cancelled due to lack of interest.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

:rofl: You really have no idea the time it takes to get from Poole to Leicester! Never mind maybe you could 'google it' :D

Poole call in James Sarjeant to replace JG (as a sub-4 CL rider). Unfortunately he injures his throttle hand when charging through the tapes at the first attempt to run heat 1, cannot continue and has to be withdrawn from the meeting. The Poole reserves, who happen to be both on fine form, can take the remainder of his rides between them.

How's that?

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:rofl: You really have no idea the time it takes to get from Poole to Leicester! Never mind maybe you could 'google it' :D

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeh, like you'll be googling the score later:icon_smile_clown:

30 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It's not about who's fault it is or isn't or what's fair or unfair, it's about following the rules.

And what rules have been broken ?

9 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Poole call in James Sarjeant to replace JG (as a sub-4 CL rider). Unfortunately he injures his throttle hand when charging through the tapes at the first attempt to run heat 1, cannot continue and has to be withdrawn from the meeting. The Poole reserves, who happen to be both on fine form, can take the remainder of his rides between them.

How's that?

It's within the rules, tactics are just that, fine by me. Sergeant may receive a 7 day injury suspension though so hope it would be worth while for him.

10 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Yeh, like you'll be googling the score later:icon_smile_clown:

Don't worry I'll know the score without googling it :drink: