British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

It really is a child's playground on here.

It's not ours to lose.

Yes we are in a bit of form but we have to remember that Leicester are the worst team to ever compete in the top flight of British Speedway. 

We have won meeting's (3 against Leicester) that we should be winning and winning well. Everyone should smash this awful Premiership side to pieces. 

I will judge our performances against the better sides like Belle Vue. 

Oh and yes I am Matt Ford Fan just to put your minds at rest.

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Perhaps Leicester ought to make some more changes....who's left from Rye??????um...Kasprzak.....Kennet..oh he's injured.

perhaps Gavan could have kk at Ipswich

3 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

It's not ours to lose.

Yes we are in a bit of form but we have to remember that Leicester are the worst team to ever compete in the top flight of British Speedway.

We have won meeting's (3 against Leicester) that we should be winning and winning well. Everyone should smash this awful Premiership side to pieces.

I don't think the rest of the teams fancy there chances against us over 2 legs

11 minutes ago, Gavan said:

If you kind find the post where I’ve said Poole have broken any rules then please show me

Thats ok then, because no rules have been broken.  All those Poole haters are going to scream foul from the rooftops no matter what, but you hear nothing about the Leicester changes, all 6 of them..;)

11 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

It's not ours to lose.

You can only beat whats in front of you..

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I don't think the rest of the teams fancy there chances against us over 2 legs

Agree.

Just now, Starman2006 said:

You can only beat whats in front of you..

Agree.

29 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

perhaps Gavan could have kk at Ipswich

I wouldn't wish that anyone even Gavan!!

Perhaps Leicesters team changes were to do with cost cutting and survival rather than strengthening. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps Leicesters team changes were to do with cost cutting and survival rather than strengthening. 

Exactly right. The promotion put together a strong side at the start of the season, only to see it decimated by injuries. We’re now not much more than a championship side at best. Stuart Robsons’ chain break 100 yards from the line on a well earned 5-1 sums up our year.

On the plus side the extra dirt on the track is producing some decent racing at last. Harris & Nicholls both excellent, Kacper Woryna a real trier. Good buy in Jacobsen too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trumpy said:

It's not ours to lose.

Just out of interest ...as you have said you are matt ford fan....can we change our names on here?  Just asking as I'm getting bored of mine.

Poole certainly looking like a solid team now.  Big transformation.

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Just out of interest ...as you have said you are matt ford fan....can we change our names on here?  Just asking as I'm getting bored of mine.

Poole certainly looking like a solid team now.  Big transformation.

Yes if you want. 

Jakobsen is turning out to be a huge signing.

In all honesty, I would find it hard to not want to see Poole win the league. They were absolutely ridiculed at the start of the season with some poor results, trolled to high heaven by the usual suspects mainly Gavan and yet theyve made a few changes and now look like favourites to me. 

One thing I really dont understand, is how a fully grown adult in Gavan, can spend so much time on a thread that isnt even in the same league section as his club. Ipswich have been, all in all, rubbish this season so surely your expert opinion should be aired on their threads and not Poole ones?

Poole fans are no angels but the majority of their threads turn to rubbish because of the trolls like Gavan coming on and spouting nonsense. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gavan said:

If you kind find the post where I’ve said Poole have broken any rules then please show me

Yes but you did say fiddled the averages which is not true. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yes but you did say fiddled the averages which is not true. 

There was no fiddling. The original 1-7 was just absolute poo!!! You will win the league now. 13 is the lucky number!!!

• Like 1

Well, just popped on here to see some kind of match report, how the racing was, how the riders were, what the crowd was like etc etc, and all I can find, for the most part, is 7 pages of people arguing, accusations of fiddling and one in particular slagging Leicester off.  As has been pointed out twice, Leicester's 1-5 were as good as Poole's, the difference was in the reserves.  If there's anyone out there with time and inclination to post something meaningful in relation to last nights meeting, I, for one, would much appreciate reading what you have to say.

Thanking you in advance  :t:

• Like 4