British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

Klindt into the 1-5 with Kacsper going the other way makes no real difference.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Klindt into the 1-5 with Kacsper going the other way makes no real difference.

A few weeks ago I would have said it would be a problem but I think in recent weeks we have seen a upturn in Woryna's form which should mean he will be as good as Klindt at reserve. Klindt's attitude to racing for Poole is terrific, his personality is infectious and is a big plus in the pits.

8 hours ago, Pinny said:

In all honesty, I would find it hard to not want to see Poole win the league. They were absolutely ridiculed at the start of the season with some poor results, trolled to high heaven by the usual suspects mainly Gavan and yet theyve made a few changes and now look like favourites to me. 

One thing I really dont understand, is how a fully grown adult in Gavan, can spend so much time on a thread that isnt even in the same league section as his club. Ipswich have been, all in all, rubbish this season so surely your expert opinion should be aired on their threads and not Poole ones?

Poole fans are no angels but the majority of their threads turn to rubbish because of the trolls like Gavan coming on and spouting nonsense. 

Lol you need to understand what the word troll means. It means posting to deliberately incite a reaction. You know like Shovlar does all the time.

Ipswich have suffered a catalogue of injuries but thats for that thread.

At the start of the season we was told how amazing the Poole 1-7 was. No team apparantly was going to get near them and the league was a formality.

I pointed out at the start of the season that the 1-7 had lots of maybes about it, if you think thats trolling then i suggest you look up the word as i said.

I said Brady wasnt a true number one (correct)

I said Linus for Hans was a mistake (correct)

I said Holder we had no idea how he would go (correct)

I said the Poles could be flakey (correct)

I said Shanes would struggle (correct)

No please correct me if im wrong but i pretty much got Pooles team right from the start unlike someone who changed his avatar to a magnificent 7 which looks very foolish now.

Poole have made changes all above board no issue there................is that trolling?

Now yet again we have ( a few) Poole fans crowing again about how mighty they are............i guess using 14 riders can help.

Hot hot favourites before a wheel was turned and now even stronger......of course Poole should win the league.

Its just a shame that some of their fans dont learn.

To have an opinion is not trolling.

And the fact that my opinion on the original 1-7 was spot on as well

Of course i laughed when Poole were getting beat.....when you have fools telling you they wouldnt be beaten and i was called an idiot for suggesting the 1-7 wasnt great, it was fantastic watching them losing

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Suprised Gavan had time to post that. Would have thought he would have been too busy on twitter asking girls to send him naked photos.

Well done Pinny for revealing this to everyone on here. There’s a name for people who do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Sotonian said:

That's not going to help endear fans to the team. I can't recall this attitude at any other track.

Unfortunately, This is due to a planning condition and not down to the management.

1 minute ago, Skodaman said:

Unfortunately, This is due to a planning condition and not down to the management.

Bad design, same as the track. The pits could have been wider to allow a walkway through for fans. It looks like a cowshed with graffitti.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Suprised Gavan had time to post that. Would have thought he would have been too busy on twitter asking girls to send him naked photos.

Well done Pinny for revealing this to everyone on here. There’s a name for people who do that.

Wow really? When you say girls...I hope you meant young ladies and not girls.  

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Wow really? When you say girls...I hope you meant young ladies and not girls.  

Legal age. 

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Lol you need to understand what the word troll means. It means posting to deliberately incite a reaction. You know like Shovlar does all the time.

At the start of the season we was told how amazing the Poole 1-7 was. No team apparantly was going to get near them and the league was a formality.

I pointed out at the start of the season that the 1-7 had lots of maybes about it, if you think thats trolling then i suggest you look up the word as i said.

No please correct me if im wrong but i pretty much got Pooles team right from the start unlike someone who changed his avatar to a magnificent 7 which looks very foolish now.

Poole have made changes all above board no issue there................is that trolling?

Now yet again we have ( a few) Poole fans crowing again about how mighty they are............i guess using 14 riders can help.

Hot hot favourites before a wheel was turned and now even stronger......of course Poole should win the league.

Of course i laughed when Poole were getting beat.....when you have fools telling you they wouldnt be beaten and i was called an idiot for suggesting the 1-7 wasnt great, it was fantastic watching them losing

Agree Brady is not a number 1, heat leader yes but not a number 1, thankfully Harris is.

Not having Hans back was a mistake, said that before a wheel was turned.

Holder was an unfortunate one, would have been our number one by now I'm sure.

Woryna has done his job, not as good as we hoped but still put over a point on his starting average, Szczepaniak was always a iffy one as he was at Coventry with his brother a few years ago.

Shanes struggled but I like his attitude and commitment but things had to change and now Jacobsen is going well so all good, don't think he would be at Poole if Neilsen hadn't got injured who was flying at the time.

Most non Poole fans laugh at our struggles but he who laughs last laughs longest.

LEICESTER Speedway bosses have issued an apology to supporters after their 53-37 thumping by Poole at home.

In what the club
have described as ‘embarrassing’ they have vowed to work with the team to put things right ahead of their trip to Wolverhampton on Monday.

Club co-promoter Neil Machin said: “That was simply not good enough and our guys know that.

“We would like to apologise to our fans and our sponsors and we will be doing all we can to improve things.

“We are not going to offer any excuses, we are on a poor run of results and we know it’s not good enough.

“On behalf of Damien Bates, Dave Darcy and myself we would urge our supporters to stand by us and keep giving us the sport we need here at Leicester.”

The Watling JCB Lions hit the road next week at Wolves on Monday and Swindon on Wednesday before returning to the Paul Chapman and Sons Arena on
Monday August 13 against Belle Vue.

39 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yawn, do you just type one post and just resend it constantly during the season. Poole has no effect whatsoever on your team so I just don't get the fascination. It is very, very weird and strange! Pinny is spot on about you I'm afraid, you are one of the biggest trolls going as it is all you do on Poole threads, it's funny that you can't see it.

34 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s twice you have mentioned this in the last day - I’m not really sure what you hope to achieve!  He hasn’t broken any laws unlike SCB so I suggest you stick to attacking the post and not the poster - not that there is much to attack though! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thats another one of your problems... you like to big yourself up when you get something right but are usually nowhere to be seen when your wrong with something??

lets be honest, even the people who enjoy winding Poole fans think your a bit odd... I cant be bothered to go looking at previous posts and quotes but sure someone will. 

Ipswich have lost 4 out of 8 home meetings this season, and two or three of them were with a full side. They have been rubbish yet we dont see you on their threads complaining. 

You clearly have an obsession with Poole stronger than Fred the Flanges with Steve brum... it isnt healthy. Its odd.