British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Please look up the definition of troll as quite clearly you have no idea what the word means

Oh and im not single but thanks for your concern. It was a good job i kept texting those girls of twitter as one of them actually got back to me we are now dating. Every cloud you know.........

How much do you pay her to be your girlfriend.

£160 a day? 

£750 per week?

£2,000 per month?

Edited by Trumpy

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Please look up the definition of troll as quite clearly you have no idea what the word means

Oh and im not single but thanks for your concern. It was a good job i kept texting those girls of twitter as one of them actually got back to me we are now dating. Every cloud you know.........

If I was dating I would still call myself single.

You can get one for a Zinger meal from the Dolphin Centre KFC. 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If a Poole fan posted several times a day on any Ipswich thread, their fans would think the person were off their rocker and nothing more than an obsessed troll.

I have been on this forum long enough to remember when you used to post on every Coventry thread when they were going for the title 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

How much do you pay her to be your girlfriend.

£160 a day? 

£750 per week?

£2,000 per month?

Your lack of intelligence is outstanding.

Yet another name change i see..........your a bit of a strange one

37 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

I have been on this forum long enough to remember when you used to post on every Coventry thread when they were going for the title 

Nothing wrong with some banter amonst rival fans. It’s what makes it competitive sport. Rivalry is important.

Since when has Ipswich been a rival of Poole? Not for many years. Seriously, if I was to make several obnoxious trolling posts on the Ipswich thread, the men in the white coats can turn up and cart me off to Devizes.

3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Lisa-Collette did - to add credence to her post rather than her making things up - oh hold on a minute...

Ha, think what you like mate. Is what a few championship fans put on twitter before the season started. 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Ewww

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I like to change my name now and again. I didn't hide the fact that I changed my name. I was open and honest. Plus you're in no position to call anyone strange. 

Asking girls to get naked on twitter is strange.

Paying a girl to go out with you is strange. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KEITH M said:

At least they were in the same league so affects Poole. Ipswich aren't so he has no excuses. It's just weird!

41 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Most ironic post ever!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ewww

Again a poster showing a complete lack of what sarcasm and irony is

26 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

I like to change my name now and again. I didn't hide the fact that I changed my name. I was open and honest. Plus you're in no position to call anyone strange. 

Asking girls to get naked on twitter is strange.

Paying a girl to go out with you is strange. 

Still thick i see! 

Is sarcasm lost on you.

Anyways ive reported you again and im happy to meet you anytime in person

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Most ironic post ever!

Oh dear sweetie do keep up

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Again a poster showing a complete lack of what sarcasm and irony is

Still thick i see! 

Is sarcasm lost on you.

Anyways ive reported you again and im happy to meet you anytime in person

Oh dear sweetie do keep up

Reported me lol. Doesn't matter ill report you now as well.

EDIT: Report done.

If I get a ban again because of Gavan then I will create a new account as I'm not accepting a ban this time as I have done nothing wrong.

You deliberately cause trouble on anything related to Poole. I tell you a few home truths in reply and then you go crying to the mods.

Shovlar has also told you a few home truths and Now Lisa has told you also.

Edited by Trumpy

Don't worry it's only a matter of time before he starts name calling again and then he'll be gone for a month or so. 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Don't worry it's only a matter of time before he starts name calling again and then he'll be gone for a month or so. 

Its utterly ridiculous. Even if he does get banned he will probably create another account.

I know I'm going to if the mods ban me. I'm not sitting on the side lines for another month for doing nothing wrong.

Hate Poole Hate Poole Hate Poole.

He's on cloud 9 when Poole are losing but when we are winning he gets aggressive.