British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

27 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

Its utterly ridiculous. Even if he does get banned he will probably create another account.

I know I'm going to if the mods ban me. I'm not sitting on the side lines for another month for doing nothing wrong.

Hate Poole Hate Poole Hate Poole.

He's on cloud 9 when Poole are losing but when we are winning he gets aggressive.

So you think slander is acceptable then do you?

I will report you as much as i feel the need to while you keep posting your bile. Attack my posts as much as you want but when it gets personal im waiting

And ive never created another acoount..........bit pathetic to feel the need to do that but you get your kicks obviously

And please you really think im bothered what you (the laughing stock of the forum and ridiculed by all) , Shovlar ( the forum troll who again gets stick from a majority) and Lisa (a lemming) say about me.

There are decent Poole fans on here, rayc, foreverblue, poolekeith and many others, even Starman has been ok in small doses.

You and Shovlar i honestly couldnt give a rats what you say, as your opinions arent really given much credit by a vast majority of posters on here

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I will report you as much as i feel the need to while you keep posting your bile. Attack my posts as much as you want but when it gets personal im waiting

And ive never created another acoount..........bit pathetic to feel the need to do that but you get your kicks obviously

And please you really think im bothered what you (the laughing stock of the forum and ridiculed by all) , Shovlar ( the forum troll who again gets stick from a majority) and Lisa (a lemming) say about me.

There are decent Poole fans on here, rayc, foreverblue, poolekeith and many others, even Starman has been ok in small doses.

You and Shovlar i honestly couldnt give a rats what you say, as your opinions arent really given much credit by a vast majority of posters on here

Please Gav, this is not  forum for a continued slanging match, please you and Trumpy take you argument to messenger, or you will both end up getting banned. This sort of stuff does nobody and speedway any good.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing wrong with some banter amonst rival fans. It’s what makes it competitive sport. Rivalry is important.

Since when has Ipswich been a rival of Poole? Not for many years. Seriously, if I was to make several obnoxious trolling posts on the Ipswich thread, the men in the white coats can turn up and cart me off to Devizes.

Being a self-confessed cart dealer, you could provide them with the transport

40 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Do what you want I don't care. Like I said if I get banned because of telling you a few home truths then I will create a new account.

I'm not attacking the poster......I'm stating facts to the poster.

If I done wrong then I would accept my punishment and I wouldn't create another account. But I have spoke the truth and I'm on the receiving end of a tempter tantrum by a Poole hater because Poole have hit a bit of form. Therefore I'm not accepting my punishment this time. 

Yes you do care what myself Shovlar and Lisa have to say. That's why you go crying to the mods. 

Edited by Trumpy
  • Like 1

I very rarely look at the forum these days. I see not much changes with the swapping of insults. Thank Goodness for Gemini who is consistently unbiased and intelligent in her postings (even though we have had a disagreement over a certain ex poster :o:lol:).  I also love to see a Bomber/Nicholls race off although I do have a preference for a winner!

• Like 1

Well let’s try and get this thread back on track. To answer the question of Mr Shovlar and Big Al. At Leicester there are no money issues at all in fact crowds have been good and most supporters are still behind the team despite bad results and displays.

The team changes made were not done in any form of cost cutting measure as there was at least two clubs chasing Nicholls and another team after Auty

. As has been described before Bjerre was not performing as a heat leader and KP was released purely down to amount of away meetings Leicester had left where he will struggle more than at home.

The promotion are aware that current team may not be as strong as they thought but have Charles Wright’s  28 day deal due to expire soon and with new averages can review again at that point to see if anything better that can be done 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bad design, same as the track. The pits could have been wider to allow a walkway through for fans. It looks like a cowshed with graffitti.

I repeat - This is down to a planning condition not the management or the owner of the stadium!!

9 hours ago, Coventry_Bee said:

Bomber certainly improved since his Rye Meeting. But .. as with Chris, this is the time of year he usually starts popping in some great scores.

Yes July again.   That's the month when he has usually sorted out the bike set-ups and starts flying. Now wouldn't it be sensible if just for once at the end of the season he cleaned the bikes and put them away as they are so he can hit the ground running next March instead of investing in new stuff then struggling for months to get the right set-ups?  :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fliss44 said:

I also love to see a Bomber/Nicholls race off although I do have a preference for a winner!

Yes so do I but unfortunately he blinking well beat him 3 times on Monday. :o

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He is certainly our best rider.

Doesn't say a lot for Premiership speedway then if a 2nd division rider is your best rider! or is he a 1st division rider? I get so confused these days!

2 hours ago, tyler42 said:

Doesn't say a lot for Premiership speedway then if a 2nd division rider is your best rider! or is he a 1st division rider? I get so confused these days!

Premiership teams are not much stronger these days, Glasgow have Cook and Harris both top riders in the Premiership. The Poole team is now built with strength in depth compared to the team that started the season and now Belle Vue have strengthened at reserve, a move that would have endless pages of criticism if Poole had done  it. 

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The Poole team is now built with strength in depth compared to the team that started the season

Lol

Might that be because it’s now built to 46.5?  :)

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Lol

The current team average is under the original points limit nowhere near 46.5

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Lol

42.26  :o

• Like 1