British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We need to be going there with 7 riders, not relying on Klindt giving us cover. We all know Nicolai is completely hit or miss, even between heats. This leaves us vunerable to a defeat when we need the win. UK is Mondays, not some unimportant catch up meeting in Poland.

Josh didn't look that fast last time i thought he was getting helped a bit by other riders. Klindt was amazing though and he is in great form, might not repeat what he did last time but still be good for double figures. 

22 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think we will have 7 riders monday. Josh's priorities have to be with Poole, his Polish team is bottom, why would they be bothered. 

His Polish team are not bottom  - Krakow are and he doesn`t ride for them !!!!

Unless you have been in Outer Mongolia  these last 6 months you will know that Lodz have ridden all 7 of their away matches because the new stadium has been delayed and now they have 7 home matches on the bounce and could easily reach the play-offs.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Unless you have been in Outer Mongolia  these last 6 months you will know that Lodz have ridden all 7 of their away matches because the new stadium has been delayed and now they have 7 home matches on the bounce and could easily reach the play-offs.

Ok didn't know that. 

19 hours ago, tellboy said:

One person springs to mind to say you are weakened:rolleyes:

good call tellboy,but i suppose he is very predictable

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

good call tellboy,but i suppose he is very predictable

If you think going to Leicester a man down who scored paid nine last time doesn’t weaken us you are clueless!

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If you think going to Leicester a man down who scored paid nine last time doesn’t weaken us you are clueless!

Paid 9, is irrelevant. He scored 7. Woryna scored 1 and Sundstrom 4. You now have Harris and you’ve been telling us for the whole season that Grajczonek is inconsistent and should be sacked and that Woryna will soon be a GP rider. So what’s your problem? :)

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Paid 9, is irrelevant. He scored 7. Woryna scored 1 and Sundstrom 4. You now have Harris and you’ve been telling us for the whole season that Grajczonek is inconsistent and should be sacked and that Woryna will soon be a GP rider. So what’s your problem? :)

Josh has finally come into some reasonable form. So Klindt will now have to cover Josh’s rides meaning if Worrall or Woryna ride poorly they might still have to take 4 rides.

Harris scored 0 there this year for Rye House. There’s no way on earth going there with 6 men is better than going with 7. Anyone with an ounce of speedway savvy knows this. I am hoping for a win but it makes it that much harder to acheive.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Josh has finally come into some reasonable form. So Klindt will now have to cover Josh’s rides meaning if Worrall or Woryna ride poorly they might still have to take 4 rides.

Harris scored 0 there this year for Rye House. There’s no way on earth going there with 6 men is better than going with 7. Anyone with an ounce of speedway savvy knows this. I am hoping for a win but it makes it that much harder to acheive.

Does anyone with an ounce of speedway savvy think Woryna will soon be a GP rider?  :)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I have been saying Josh should go but he has been going a bit better recently, still not back to his best but better . It is always best to go with a full as it leaves you vulnerable if you have a injury on the night. Woryna wasn't good there last time so we may need Klindt to cover one of his rides. Not worried about Harris's last score there as he had reasonable scores there before and rode well on Wednesday. 

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Does anyone with an ounce of speedway savvy think Woryna will soon be a GP rider?  :)

i certainly dont think he is a long way of being a gp rider if ever:t:im surprised poland has not called him back

20 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Long long way to go DC.

17 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Oh, like Stoke then?

PS as I am in the Outer Hebrides, does this excuse my ignorance over Lodz?

Edited by Hamish McRaker
Additional remark

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Long long way to go DC.

2020 at the earliest.

You may recall Shovvy telling everyone that Woryna, who scores 1 at Leicester, was the next big thing, while Bewley and Lambert will be lucky to be the next Nicholls and Harris.

Woryna’s rubbish compared to Bewley and Lambert!  :)

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

2020 at the earliest.

You may recall Shovvy telling everyone that Woryna, who scores 1 at Leicester, was the next big thing, while Bewley and Lambert will be lucky to be the next Nicholls and Harris.

Woryna’s rubbish compared to Bewley and Lambert!  :)

plenty of time for things to turn round mate. Woryna is very much a confidence rider..

Edited by Starman2006