British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole Monday 30th July 2018 Prem B.

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

plenty of time for things to turn round mate. Woryna is very much a confidence rider..

All riders are confidence riders.

Lambert 8.58, Bewley 6.5, Woryna 5.73. Two Brit juniors and the next big thing  lol

Shovvy shoddy showy rammed it down everyone’s throats saying Woryna would be a 7 pointer!  :)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DC2 said:

All riders are confidence riders.

Lambert 8.58, Bewley 6.5, Woryna 5.73. Two Brit juniors and the next big thing  lol

Shovvy shoddy showy rammed it down everyone’s throats saying Woryna would be a 7 pointer!  :)

Well he should be, he is near the top of the averages in the second tier in Poland,he has been a little disappointing.

Poole should have no facility for grajczonek as he is clearly withholding his services. National league replacement. . . But it is Poole:sad:

4 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Poole should have no facility for grajczonek as he is clearly withholding his services. National league replacement. . . But it is Poole:sad:

Where has it been announced Josh is not riding?

• Like 1

Only in the world of Shovlar

Poole are not weakened by Josh not riding at all, as alluded by all the other Poole fans.

Klindt maybe x2 , Worrall and Woryna will easily get 7 between them as Josh did last time.

If Poole win tomorrow they may have a chance of a play off place

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If you think going to Leicester a man down who scored paid nine last time doesn’t weaken us you are clueless!

well thanks a lot, whoever you are, it says a lot about you that you are so dismissive and rude to fellow speedway fans,even those who support the same club as you,thanks again.i wrote that it was my opinion that r/r for josh would not "desperately weaken" the team on monday,if r/r produces say 5,6 or 7pts that would surely mean we were not "desperately weakened" by the r/r.No facility and a 2pt replacement who fails to score would have "desperately weakened" the team jmo.PS if your going to be offensive in your reply then dont bother,though i predict you will feel compelled to have the last post.

• Confused 1

Don’t take it to heart, he’s just trolling AGAIN. 

You’re basically replacing a rider that scored 7 last time with a rider that scored 17. As clueless as Walter Mitty is nobody is that dense so they cannot to see the true impact to the team. 

18 minutes ago, poole keith said:

well thanks a lot, whoever you are, it says a lot about you that you are so dismissive and rude to fellow speedway fans,even those who support the same club as you,thanks again.i wrote that it was my opinion that r/r for josh would not "desperately weaken" the team on monday,if r/r produces say 5,6 or 7pts that would surely mean we were not "desperately weakened" by the r/r.No facility and a 2pt replacement who fails to score would have "desperately weakened" the team jmo.PS if your going to be offensive in your reply then dont bother,though i predict you will feel compelled to have the last post.

Read your post. You were totally offensive towards me! And you expect me not to respond to your abusive post?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

On 7/28/2018 at 9:59 AM, poole keith said:

so r/r for josh,should be fine,no reason for any excuses,or for anyone say were desperately weakened

Followed by

‘good call tellboy,but i suppose he is very predictable.’

So if I disagree with the first post which was clearly aimed at me, proved by your second, it is not having a dig? It seems you don’t like debate or a differing opinion to your own. To the point of pre-empting my thoughts on a rider missing. Bad arrogance.

I have ignored your sarcasm before but not again. If you can’t handle a differing opinion then stick me a blocked poster.

• Haha 1

With or without Josh, should be an away win, Leicester changes don't appear to be an improvement. Going for 43-47.

Just now, noggin said:

With or without Josh, should be an away win, Leicester changes don't appear to be an improvement. Going for 43-47.

Hope so but we really do need 7 riders. This is an ideal opportunity to get a prized away win and going there weaker doesn’t help our chances.

I dont care what anybody says 6 or 7 riders we should pick up an away win against. A poor Leicester side .actually i dont think Leicester improved with all the changes they made jmo

• Like 1

Classic ginge shovlar.. .we are so weak blah blah (covering a loss), fast forward to Tuesday morning. . .wow what a win didn't expect that. Fact is it will be a massive choke if Poole don't win this match