British Speedway Forum

Firstly I’d like to apologise to Swindon fans who believe I’ve been trolling and criticising certain riders. I stopped attending speedway in 2008 when my hometown club closed down Reading Racers, when I moved to Swindon and living only 5 minutes away from the abbey stadium, I jumped at the chance to watch Speedway again. I admit sometimes I let my passion for the sport takeover and should rein it in sometimes. Any rumour I hear on Twitter or social media should be left just as that, so I apologise for the whole Chris Harris signs for Swindon post. I’ve been told that the riders and manangement of Swindon do read on this forum, so I’d like to say sorry to David Bellego and Jack Smith, I’m sure they give 110% every week and I will be supporting them for the remainder of the season, successful or not.

regards 

RR

Yeah right. About authentic as a Donald Trump handshake. 

Edited by EnglishRoundabout
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

What's your name on twitter then? Just in case people wanted to follow you and read any of your tweets on there aswell as here.

• Like 1

This is a worrying trend people apologising after years of trolling, God forbid if Stevebrum ever wrote one it would make the Encyclopedia Britannica look like a Jehovah's witness pamphlet :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rjsj9803 said:

This is a worrying trend people apologising after years of trolling, God forbid if Stevebrum ever wrote one it would make the Encyclopedia Britannica look like a Jehovah's witness pamphlet :)

That would need me to have done something wrong to apologise for. Nice to see you arent banned for a change. #hypocrite

• Like 1

Well Steve you know as well as I do I had a suspension maybe 7 or 8 years ago  for 3 days for sending you a private message telling you where to find me at Monmore to discuss differences and sadly you ran to admin and that was that, and here you are close to a decade on doing the same rubbish on most threads I might as well pop this in here as to save you a carrier pigeon to admin ok son 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rjsj9803 said:

Well Steve you know as well as I do I had a suspension maybe 7 or 8 years ago  for 3 days for sending you a private message telling you where to find me at Monmore to discuss differences and sadly you ran to admin and that was that, and here you are close to a decade on doing the same rubbish on most threads I might as well pop this in here as to save you a carrier pigeon to admin ok son 

Long as you keep your personal attacks out of it no one has any need to report anyone. I see you are still trolling posts mentioning me for a reaction. Nothing changes. Thankfully most Wolves fans are decent ones.

id rather be debating issues to do with the sport instead of petty point scoring and trolling. Still, each to their own.

delighted you get ‘liked’ by 2 of the other poor posters. Was worth a titter at least for its predictability.B)

11 hours ago, rjsj9803 said:

To be fair, Stevebrum has never been a troll, he’s just had mind numbing, never ending opinions that always need the last word. I’ll let Steve answer that while I put my pyjamas on.   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When posting rubbish like this why be surprised

14 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Jack Smith injured, replaced by Max Clegg.

• Like 2