British Speedway Forum
Solidmango

Glasgow v Berwick - Championship 27/7/18 @ 7.30pm

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

There's always one do you have a selective reading problem

I asked a civil question.  No need for an abusive and juvenile response.

1 hour ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Not unusual for a lot on here to read something that was not said, then interpret it what they think you meant.

Hi b&p.  Not the case in this instance, and as one of the more intelligent on here b&p you will see that I made a perfectly reasonable question, and it was a only a question thereby giving the poster a reasonable opportunity for an equally reasonable answer, nothing else.  That the poster chose to respond with an abusive and juvenile response twisted the whole thing to be something it never was and certainly nothing to do with my reasonable question.  Cheers.

54 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Hi b&p.  Not the case in this instance, and as one of the more intelligent on here b&p you will see that I made a perfectly reasonable question, and it was a only a question thereby giving the poster a reasonable opportunity for an equally reasonable answer, nothing else.  That the poster chose to respond with an abusive and juvenile response twisted the whole thing to be something it never was and certainly nothing to do with my reasonable question.  Cheers.

No you was trying to make him look bad, you didn’t just ask the question, you asked it whilst insinuating that that is what they were doing. 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

First time I’ve been to Glasgow at night and WOW.. what a difference! £17 entry which I would pay over and over again if all meetings were of that quality! A meeting and a half and one I will be getting the DVD of! Absolutely gutted to have left with nothing though... turning point for sure was the TS Glasgow had to use! Hope we can pinch the poInts tonight but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Glasgow take them! Their heat 13 & likely 15 riders could do us over again! 

Glad you enjoyed it was a fantastic meeting and both teams deserve credit.

Track has been improving week on week and the standard has improved ten fold since the start of the season.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

No you was trying to make him look bad, you didn’t just ask the question, you asked it whilst insinuating that that is what they were doing. 

False.  I simply asked a question, nothing more nothing less.  It was a civil question deserving only of a civil answer nothing more.

N

3 hours ago, BigBoaby said:

False.  I simply asked a question, nothing more nothing less.  It was a civil question deserving only of acivil answer nothing more.

No true if you read my earlier post about the meeting just asking a question was posted this morning before I went to work was unfortunate that it followed those posts

19 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

N

No true if you read my earlier post about the meeting just asking a question was posted this morning before I went to work was unfortunate that it followed those posts

Well, the only person that could answer the question was yourself and you have now answered no - that was all I expected to begin with.

You now also appear to get why I asked, as you say it was "unfortunate" that your particular post immediately followed a couple of other posts and to be honest it didn't look great, hence why I put the context of the posts it followed and asked you a perfectly legitimate question.  On a positive footing It gave you the opportunity to answer and clarify.  All fair enough.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, BigBoaby said:

Well, the only person that could answer the question was yourself and you have now answered no - that was all I expected to begin with.

You now also appear to get why I asked, as you say it was "unfortunate" that your particular post immediately followed a couple of other posts and to be honest it didn't look great, hence why I put the context of the posts it followed and asked you a perfectly legitimate question.  On a positive footing It gave you the opportunity to answer and clarify.  All fair enough.

Thanks.

The way you posed the question was insinuating i was only interested in the DVD was because of the unfortunate crash to Nathan which was not the case.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Bandit59 said:

The way you posed the question was insinuating i was only interested in the DVD was because of the unfortunate crash to Nathan which was not the case.

False.  I merely asked a question, nothing else.  The only way to ask was to give the context why I was asking.  Why be so negative?  There was not one shred of negativity on my part, why must people be so determined to be so negative.  In fact I tried to assist you by seeing the context and recognising that it didn't look great and I gave you the opportunity to clarify.  As I've said, the only person that could answer the question was yourself.  Likewise the only person that can answer your false accusation is me and I can tell you one hundred percent that I did not do as you have falsely accused me of, I only asked a question, if you are determined to make something of it that it simply never was then that is your problem.  The fact remains that I only asked a question.  Human beings are intelligent beings but they all too often take something that simply isn't there as you have done.  You were the only person that could answer the question I asked and I am the only person that can answer your false accusation and you should similarly accept that there was no intent whatsoever and I am deeply offended by your false accusation., you are wrong sir, your assumption is misplaced and factually incorrect.

I also edited the original post so as to reflect your clarification as that was the decent thing to do.  I am deeply offended by your false accusation.  You should also have the decency to accept my clarification.

Edited by BigBoaby

Yes fair enough we both misinterpreted each others posts all fair in love and war

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Yes fair enough we both misinterpreted each others posts all fair in love and war

Thanks.  I know its a saying but I would point out there was no 'war', as I already said my sole concern was for the injured rider and it doesn't matter to me what team they ride for be it Berwick, Ipswich, Lakeside, anybody, I don't like to see crashes or riders injured and that was my sole concern.

11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

I wouldn't bother buying the DVD from Saturday against Glasgow though