British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Somerset: TV meeting : Mon 30-07-2018

This should be a good meeting to televise.    If Buster's tracks of late are anything to go by it will be a spectacle not to be missed.   Whether it can remedy the damage last week done is another issue.

I would normally say this should be a home win, but most teams perform well at AFA so I expect another close match going to the wire.   But will be disappointed if we are defeated again.   

Still not heard if Jason Doyle will be riding.    I read he was to be out for a couple weeks following his accident at Cardiff, but bearing mind this to him, his closest venue , I imagine he'll be there.  Whether he rides is a different matter...

Should be a one of the better meetings we've seen of late on the box...

32 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

Max Fricke guests for Doyle.

King's Lynn's to throw away. If our rider's do their jobs this will be a comfortable home 3 points.

55 - 35

Just to add though, the score doesn't reflect whether the racing will be good or bad, just the Rebels losing Doyle could be the difference in being close or a thrashing. For me, Fricke is a poor guest. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn's to throw away. If our rider's do their jobs this will be a comfortable home 3 points.

55 - 35

Just to add though, the score doesn't reflect whether the racing will be good or bad, just the Rebels losing Doyle could be the difference in being close or a thrashing. For me, Fricke is a poor guest. 

Let's be honest they really only have a choice between Fricke and Cook.Or they could have R/R but the way their team is made up i think going with a guest is their best option.This is a bit of a problem with FRN,it limits the choice of guests especially for the top averaged riders.

If its Max for Doyle, i'd go 48-42

TJ and MPT will need to chip with more than the 6 between them in the Swindon meeting.

They should be scoring a dozen between them. 

Will be a close meeting just like last time, plenty of Somerset riders like our circuit and they are on good form at the moment.

46-44

13 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

55 - 35

With 6 of the 7 teams in action not sure who else Somerset could use.

55 minutes ago, sugarray said:

With 6 of the 7 teams in action not sure who else Somerset could use.

So it is OK to have such a limited choice of guests in Premiership but not in the Championship.

• Like 2

The old Ausie  u 21 ‘s ,fricke holder and Allen ,got to put rebels favourites for this ,Doyle to rest up this week ,point will do

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

The old Ausie  u 21 ‘s ,fricke holder and Allen ,got to put rebels favourites for this ,Doyle to rest up this week ,point will do

I'm a Somerset fan but no way are we favourites. Iversen and Lambert should in all reality have good chances of going unbeaten and they also have just as good a team in depth as we do. I would love it if we won but sadly Lynn look favourites without Doyle. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SomersetBlue said:

I'm a Somerset fan but no way are we favourites. Iversen and Lambert should in all reality have good chances of going unbeaten and they also have just as good a team in depth as we do. I would love it if we won but sadly Lynn look favourites without Doyle. 

4 Quick Ausies to stop that

After the hard working of seeing off both Poole n Swindon and the impressive away win at Leicester it would be criminal not to take anything but 3 points against a Doyleless Zumerset. 

Who are at 6n7 for The Rebels ?

Jake Allen and Nico Covatti. 

• Like 1

Strong reserves again. It’s another strength in depth team meaning our 5 riders will have to work hard to score the points. Lambert and iversen should score heavy though. Very close meeting I think. 47-43