British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Somerset: TV meeting : Mon 30-07-2018

6 hours ago, SomersetBlue said:

I'm a Somerset fan but no way are we favourites. Iversen and Lambert should in all reality have good chances of going unbeaten and they also have just as good a team in depth as we do. I would love it if we won but sadly Lynn look favourites without Doyle. 

The way Iversen has been going he won't go unbeaten,been poor at home this season especially by his standards.

45 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Strong reserves again. It’s another strength in depth team meaning our 5 riders will have to work hard to score the points. Lambert and iversen should score heavy though. Very close meeting I think. 47-43

Hope you are right and Iversen scores heavy,unfortunately for Lynn he hasn't even hit double figures at home this season yet.

Come on Somerset... Take all 3 points..:t:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Sounds like a Poole fan running scared:P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Troll

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Or Closet Rebels fan

12 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

Strong reserves again. It’s another strength in depth team meaning our 5 riders will have to work hard to score the points. Lambert and iversen should score heavy though. Very close meeting I think. 47-43

Strong alright best in league☝

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Scared of what ?

• Like 1

I know that there is more than 24 hours to go, but the KLS website fails to mention who is riding ie team lineups. I realise that most of the management are racing back from Germany, but it would be nice to think about those  UK bound fans and do more than exhort them to come to the 3rd home meeting in a week. With a friend who they cannot tell who he or she will be watching. What is the point of a club website if club news is not on it promptly?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I know that there is more than 24 hours to go, but the KLS website fails to mention who is riding ie team lineups. I realise that most of the management are racing back from Germany, but it would be nice to think about those  UK bound fans and do more than exhort them to come to the 3rd home meeting in a week. With a friend who they cannot tell who he or she will be watching. What is the point of a club website if club news is not on it promptly?

It was on the when i looked about 25 minutes ago.

KING'S LYNN: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Michael Palm Toft, Ty Proctor, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Simon Lambert, Kyle Newman.

SOMERSET: Max Fricke, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Aaron Summers, Richard Lawson, Jack Holder, Jake Allen, Nico Covatti

Agree i think Lynn will be too strong and run out fairly comfy winners.

Edited by bellevueace

Somerset Ressies will keep  Lynn honest all night.   6/8 point home win

Is there anybody in the Lynn area, that could give a weather update please? Looking on the rainfall radar, there is no rain to speak of heading that way, and with a strong breeze any showers should clear quickly. In the Norwich area (at 3-30pm) its cloudy with hazy sun, strong breeze and no rain for a few hours now, lets hope its the same for Saddlebow Rd.