British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Somerset: TV meeting : Mon 30-07-2018

Good luck to Lynn tonight,unfortunately have to be at work tonight so can't even watch it on the telly:(.But we have matches over the next two weeks so should be able to see them,weather permitting:)

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

Is there anybody in the Lynn area, that could give a weather update please? Looking on the rainfall radar, there is no rain to speak of heading that way, and with a strong breeze any showers should clear quickly. In the Norwich area (at 3-30pm) its cloudy with hazy sun, strong breeze and no rain for a few hours now, lets hope its the same for Saddlebow Rd.

Bright with some cloud .No rain and a nice breeze at 4.30pm.Car says 23 degrees.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Bright with some cloud .No rain and a nice breeze at 4.30pm.Car says 23 degrees.

Thanks for the weather updates Baldy & Mike, looks like we are in for a good one tonight.

Showing our position in the Premiership Table so far. 

Appalling 

The racing isn't much betterso far  :P no doubt the faithful will tell us later how good it was

2 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

The racing isn't much betterso far  :P no doubt the faithful will tell us later how good it was

You're right but it's interesting to see the colour of the surrounding fields, not a green shoot in sight, bit like my back lawn.

Other than that.....

• Like 1

On the rare occasion I have been to a gym I have thought what a bunch of idiots, never thought I’d say that looking in speedway pits 

He moved when the tapes went up there, looks like saggy tapes more than a move at the start!

• Like 1

Newman is rubbish. Surely there is someone better the Stars could use.