British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 30.7.18

Reckon we'll have enough about us to win this one. Hopefully the track work has been done as promised.

52-38 we just don't have enough heat winners on a consistent basis to really trouble teams away from home

9 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Reckon we'll have enough about us to win this one. Hopefully the track work has been done as promised.

The rain that's come down lately can only help. Don't often hear a speedway fan say that :blink:

The base should of took in some water. :t:

I hope Tom Bacon does well as a guest. All the pressure should be on Heeps to deliver at reserve. 

Fingers crossed Wolves can keep it close to get a point however history shows that’s unlikely.

If our top 6 are firing I don't see why we shouldn't win this.

I fall into this trap a lot these days though. I look at the opposition and they look weak, only for them to come to Blunsdon and win because I forget that all teams are now weak, including Swindon.

I reckon we have the beating of that Wolves side, though.

• Like 1

To all of the accusers. 

Ill make a note of your account accusation's and I shall stick them with the other 3,000 accusations. 

I must admit though I do get a good laugh out of some people's accusations.

Regarding the latest accusation for example Foreverblue's logic.

I wanted a no hoper sacked from Poole and ReadingRacer is on a current campaign to get a no hoper sacked from Swindon.

Foreverblue's - It must be the same person seeing as they want a struggling rider sacked from a club.

Half of you on this forum are phony's but unlike the majority of you I don't care. I don't let the BSF rule my life. 

From this point forward any account accusations will not be replied to.......Ill just sit here and laugh because I know for a fact that you're wrong. You need to find a new way to entertain yourselves in future.

According to this child's paradise (BSF) my real name is. Ross Bennett, Tom Turner and the guy who got sent to prison.

If I don't post on this forum for a while I get accused of being sent to prison (SCB) and If I do post on this forum I get accused of being Ross Bennett, Tom Turner, ReadingRacer and 3,000 other people.

It really is laughable in the space of one week I have gone from being sent to prison for 3 years (SCB) to becoming ReadingRacer who posts on a daily basis. hahahahaha. Seriously have you actually listened to yourselves. The desperation to try and figure out what my real name is and what name or names in your case that I use on this forum has sunk lower than the titanic. 

let's face it people in the last few months one member of this forum has been sent to prison (SCB) and another had to create a new account (Gavan) after being found out about certain tweets sent to certain people. So that hardly gives this forum a glowing reference does it. 

Like I said nothing and I mean nothing you say or do bothers me in the slightest. It just tells me how bored you must be to sit at home and worry about me 12-18 hours per a day. wondering which name I use on this forum and what my real name is.

Oh and mods this isn't a personal attack on anyone. It's a constructive post that is 100% factual on every word. 

• Haha 2

You could say that the GP’s are weaker as there’s no Crump Adams  Gollob etc but the racing is just as good!!

6 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

To all of the accusers. 

Ill make a note of your account accusation's and I shall stick them with the other 3,000 accusations. 

I wanted a no hoper sacked from Poole and ReadingRacer is on a current campaign to get a no hoper sacked from Swindon.

Foreverblue's - It must be the same person seeing as they want a struggling rider sacked from a club.

Half of you on this forum are phony's but unlike the majority of you I don't care. I don't let the BSF rule my life. 

From this point forward any account accusations will not be replied to.......Ill just sit here and laugh because I know for a fact that you're wrong. You need to find a new way to entertain yourselves in future.

According to this child's paradise (BSF) my real name is. Ross Bennett, Tom Turner and the guy who got sent to prison.

If I don't post on this forum for a while I get accused of being sent to prison (SCB) and If I do post on this forum I get accused of being Ross Bennett, Tom Turner, ReadingRacer and 3,000 other people.

It really is laughable in the space of one week I have gone from being sent to prison for 3 years (SCB) to becoming ReadingRacer who posts on a daily basis. hahahahaha. Seriously have you actually listened to yourselves. The desperation to try and figure out what my real name is and what name or names in your case that I use on this forum has sunk lower than the titanic. 

let's face it people in the last few months one member of this forum has been sent to prison (SCB) and another had to create a new account (Gavan) after being found out about certain tweets sent to certain people. So that hardly gives this forum a glowing reference does it. 

Like I said nothing and I mean nothing you say or do bothers me in the slightest. It just tells me how bored you must be to sit at home and worry about me 12-18 hours per a day. wondering which name I use on this forum and what my real name is.

Oh and mods this isn't a personal attack on anyone. It's a constructive post that is 100% factual on every word. 

well said Ross

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, foreverblue said:

My prediction is that he will revert to being MFF !

You don't have next week's lottery numbers do you, by any chance?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

To all of the accusers. 

Nope never created a new account and not even on Twitter so that went down well.

Would love you to actually meet me and discuss anytime

31 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Wrong thread 

The only one that matters.

come on Wolves.

44 minutes ago, Grachan said:

You don't have next week's lottery numbers do you, by any chance?

Some things are easy to predict!!

2 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

We are the mods 

We are the mods

We are 

We are

We are the mods

Where are the rockers?