British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem B. 1st August 2018

18 minutes ago, ray c said:

someone who sees the bigger picture like myself :t:

Bit arrogant!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why don’t you come down and see for yourself? No reason it won’t be as good as last week. 

After travelling all that way down there, a few years back,   to witness that debacle,  when  a  massive hole had been created on turns 1 and 2,  purposely to get the meeting  cancelled.  Even though Buster offered his services to repair the track he found there was no machinery or material available.      I vowed never to go to there again.   Such was my feeling of contempt  that day,   I wouldn't go back even if they running next years  SGP......…...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not quite factual there.

Edited by sugarray
  • Like 1

So changes in riding order for both teams with the new August averages coming into effect, will be interesting to see how Robert Lambert 'copes' with the Number 1 race jacket. Similarly how will Nicolai cope with being back in the 1-5?!

...and will Josh G be riding or will he be banned depending what 'rules' are followed  tonight at leicester?!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So changes in riding order for both teams with the new August averages coming into effect, will be interesting to see how Robert Lambert 'copes' with the Number 1 race jacket. Similarly how will Nicolai cope with being back in the 1-5?!

...and will Josh G be riding or will he be banned depending what 'rules' are followed  tonight at leicester?!

Tune in next week for the next episode :P

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Josh is riding at Leicester tonight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sugarray said:

Not quite factual there.

In what way ??

5 hours ago, sugarray said:

The deliberate bit. 

Oh it was 100% deliberate ..................whilst Fraud was waiting on Janowski's recovery.

A very sad reflection on Frauds will to win AT ALL COSTS!

• Haha 1

A bit of test this one. We should keep the impressive run going but we must not take Lynn lightly.

NKI will be on a high after qualifying for the GP's

Lambert's having a year to remember. 

Palm Toft has had some good meeting's around Wimborne Road.

17 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

A bit of test this one. We should keep the impressive run going but we must not take Lynn lightly.

NKI will be on a high after qualifying for the GP's

Lambert's having a year to remember. 

Palm Toft has had some good meeting's around Wimborne Road.

NKI on a high, he's been on pretty much a low most of the season for Lynn.

Lynn reserves will do well to get more than a point between them, unless a different Newman turn  up on Wednesday. Our top 5 might do enough to scrape a point. Be interesting to see the effect of riding order change for stars, at least we shouldn't keep losing  heat 1....

Can see Poole walking all over an Andersonless Stars team.  The hottest property in World Speedway apart I can’t see too much there to trouble in the inform Pirates.

Enjoy the boy wonder must remind the Poole fans of Chris Holder in his heyday. 

12 hours ago, sugarray said:

The deliberate bit. 

After travelling 360 miles just to see this prepared hole,   I can assure you it was deliberate,  these things don't just happen.    The fact was  once the hole had been created, it was just left there for all too see.   There was no attempt to repair it,  like most clubs would have done, it was there for a reason.    So please don't have any doubts about that.....It was a deliberate act to postpone the meeting...

Like I said,  never again... 

• Haha 1