British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem B. 1st August 2018

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

14 -20?? More like 6-8 imo. 

Think we need a lot stronger pairing at reserve to get that close.But like SS i too would like to be proved wrong:D

• Like 1

I've never seen Kyle have a bad meeting at Poole, so in my head he's good for 8/9. If that actual happens though who knows! 

Lynn to lose 52-38 . If we hit 40 it’s agood effort and any better than that then we will really have to start to believe! Our middle riders will all have to be on it tonight though. Proctor Jorgensen toft and Newman. If 1 of them scores lowly then no chance and with this opposition it’s a hard task. Could just as easily be a thrashing. But I hope not. I have faith. Come on stars!!!!

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I've never seen Kyle have a bad meeting at Poole, so in my head he's good for 8/9. If that actual happens though who knows! 

More like you've never seen Kyle at Poole lool

An horrendous crash tonight between Harris and Proctor. Woryna led but Harris was at the back. After one lap he passed Jorgensen and coming over the start line next to Proctor Harris lifted and came off the back of his bike. Proctor seemed to run over Harris head. Both came crashing down. Both laid on track for a few mins before both thankfully got up. Proctor withdrawn. Harris yet to ride again in the meeting. Very luck escape for both. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

After the Tai fiasco at the Gp, I cannot believe all the "not tuning on the fuel tap" by riders. Sorry, but it does not wash with me!

I didn't expect any points tonight, but did expect a little more. Shocking performance. Hope Ty is ok!

No excuses, that's embarrassing 

22 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

After the Tai fiasco at the Gp, I cannot believe all the "not tuning on the fuel tap" by riders. Sorry, but it does not wash with me!

They should listen to me!! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

32 point loss. I don't think anybody was expecting that. How did Newman only score 4?

I was certainly wrong - I only thought 20!

How the hell did Iversen qualify for the GP's based on what he's dished up for Lynn this season?

Just now, The Stag said:

How the hell did Iversen qualify for the GP's based on what he's dished up for Lynn this season?

By not giving a sh*t about his UK bikes.