British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem B. 1st August 2018

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

Matt has made a statement saying the oil has been all cleared up and dispersed with 

He’s also mentioned it was a spillage. I thought it was put down on purpose, a couple of Poole fans have said that now...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, therefused said:

He’s also mentioned it was a spillage. I thought it was put down on purpose, a couple of Poole fans have said that now...

It's called, covering their ar$€ because they do not have a permit to use waste oil.

• Like 2

I don't know for sure, but with the water level around the stadium being so high maybe they would not get any dispensation re use of waste oil. Hasn't it been said that high tide even makes a difference to drainage of the track and area.

Still got a big grin on my fact after last nights meeting. So good. The whole team has finally started to come together with no weak links whatsoever in the 1-7. It could have gone badly wrong with the Chris Harris crash so that’s a big one we got away with. Very nasty indeed and what excellent photos from the Echo photographer.

Next up Leicester next Thursday at Wimborne Road in one of the home meetings we have in hand. Last time they put up a better fight than Kings Lynn, but I can’t see them getting anything out of the meeting. Three more points to keep the pressure up on the other playoff teams. Looking forward to it already.:cheers:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Still got a big grin on my fact after last nights meeting.

Love it when you're trying your best to be clever & the predictive text makes you look ginger stupid!

• Like 2

No harm in SS having a big grin around his chops.  It’s great to see a club like Poole having to resort to Doctoring tracks for the fans to Enjoy gate to line Speedway. 

Realky amazing what pleases some people. Then again like SS he is already looking forward to next week. Says it all.

6 minutes ago, semion said:

No harm in SS having a big grin around his chops.  It’s great to see a club like Poole having to resort to Doctoring tracks for the fans to Enjoy gate to line Speedway. 

Realky amazing what pleases some people. Then again like SS he is already looking forward to next week. Says it all.

Nobody is Doctoring the track mate. But you just cannot tell people on here, and some have the audasity to call me thick. Yup we are all looking forward to next Thursday..;) The atmosphere was great last night the confidence is growing everybody fans riders support staff worked as one. We have a goal,,,,October...

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Nobody is Doctoring the track mate. But you just cannot tell people on here, and some have the audasity to call me thick. Yup we are all looking forward to next Thursday..;)

The what? 

3 minutes ago, semion said:

Semion, don't know why you are complaining. You went there last night the oil was not on  the track during the meating so to say the track was doctored is bizarre. 

There was lots of passing last night kings-lynn were spanked.

Beaten by the better team so get over it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, semion said:

Saw a proper speedway meeting on a racers track last night. Not the gate and go garbage served up as an excuse for speedway from Saddlebow. Perhaps Buster should get in touch with the Poole track curators on how how to produce a track that produces passing, rather than the gate and go from Lynn.

BT need to get down to Wimborne Road, and quick!

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Saw a proper speedway meeting on a racers track last night. Not the gate and go garbage served up as an excuse for speedway from Saddlebow. Perhaps Buster should get in touch with the Poole track curators on how how to produce a track that produces passing, rather than the gate and go from Lynn.

BT need to get down to Wimborne Road, and quick!

Why has their truck fleet ran out of oil?

9 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Semion, don't know why you are complaining. You went there last night the oil was not on  the track during the meating so to say the track was doctored is bizarre. 

There was lots of passing last night kings-lynn were spanked.

Beaten by the better team so get over it.

Mate you are wasting your breath. If they dont know the facts which clearly many dont they will just invent it..

I would listen to riders like NKI and Rob Lambert over someone who has a proven biased track record like SS, every time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1