British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heathen1984

Birmingham Brummies v Cradley heathens

Stroll in the park for the Real Heathens of Cradley.

If Macauley Leek can dismantle the Brummies, then anyone can.

You are joking aren’t you, what planet are you on,Cradley League  Select will get 60 points 

9 minutes ago, Heathen1984 said:

Dont be silly, we wont 60 with Brums top 3.

Should win easily with the team you have out compared to Brums

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

I'm hoping that something positive can come from last week's dismal effort .....(with a couple of exceptions) and we put that extra effort in and come up with a big surprise....

Cradley are considerably weaker without Roynon/Kemp/Bickley imo....

Perks isn't anything special if he doesn't make the gate....Hampshire is hot/cold......Bowtell is good but beatable.....

If Leon is back on his game I think we'll edge it !?

Let's face it, Mildenhall are better and we should've at least drew with them and that was with 6 riders.... (last heat decider) Bacon should've beat Kemp ..... but hey ho! Not knocking Tom, coz he's been by far the best NL rider this season!

C'mon you Brummies !

Leon might be missing just had a fall at Glasgow today in the no limits training  course and hurt his wrist on one hand and pinkie on the other 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Leon might be missing just had a fall at Glasgow today in the no limits training  course and hurt his wrist on one hand and pinkie on the other 

Never rains for Brum. Id be straight on phone for possible guests Danny Ayres? Then kicking Walker straight in the shin so its RR for him and guest for Leon.

I can only see a Cradley win regardless of whether Leon rides. They might be missing Kemp, Ayres and Bickley but my god what a team they are still able to track. They have 3 number 1s in Bowtell, Morley and Perks. A quality second string in Edwards and two reserves that arnt even reserves for their NL teams!!! Its a total miss match

The best we can hope for is we put up a bit of a fight and at least make them work for it so 40-50, if we dont I can see more like 35-55 or more.

10 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

What's everyone's thought on this, gonna be a tight 1 i think!

Your having a utter laugh surely .. 33-57 a easy win for the away six riders ...

Can't be bothered with this one, I've seen Wolves away more times than us this year then again I've seen Wolves more time than us at home this year. I know others will disagree with me and I can understand why we entered the trophy but it's not a Cradley team just a select side. I hope they win obviously but what team would then face Mildenhall. Off to the pub instead

• Like 2

Bruno they joined the trophy cause if they didn't they would be finished, so had to be done.

Brummie kev we aint missing Ayres, he ain't in our 7 anyway.

8 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Never rains for Brum. Id be straight on phone for possible guests Danny Ayres? Then kicking Walker straight in the shin so its RR for him and guest for Leon.

Ayres is riding for Mildenhall 

8 hours ago, martin_t said:

Ayres is riding for Mildenhall 

Didn't see a Mildenhall match in the fixtures? IF Flint is unable to ride and its RR for him then its a disaster for Brum and can kiss any remote hopes goodbye. IF Walker came down with a last minute sickness bug it could mean RR for him and guest for Flint.......#whatwouldEastbournedo