British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heathen1984

Birmingham Brummies v Cradley heathens

Guest GiveusaB

Let's face it....the only people to blame for this farcical event is the JOKERS at the BSPA !

Billy Smarts Pratts Association ! I have a different adjective in mind for the letter but I don't think it's allowed ?

10 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Bruno they joined the trophy cause if they didn't they would be finished, so had to be done.

Brummie kev we aint missing Ayres, he ain't in our 7 anyway.

Y eh I know but do you honestly think we will compete in the league again with the state the sports in, never mind trying to get our own place. Bit pessimistic of me I suppose but sometimes reality has to be faced. I think even Nigel said their hearts ruled their heads in competing in the trophy or maybe it was Patch. Still , good luck to the lads tonight 

18 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Never rains for Brum. Id be straight on phone for possible guests Danny Ayres? Then kicking Walker straight in the shin so its RR for him and guest for Leon.

Called it! Brennan for Flint and R/R for Walker who’s apparently sick. 

• Haha 1

Flint injured and Walker "ill", Brennan and R/R, should make it a bit closer at least....

Normally I would give this a swerve because of the farcical nature of it all, but having been away for 3 months and as I'm emigrating in 2 weeks time I better give it a go....

Guest GiveusaB
19 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Never rains for Brum. Id be straight on phone for possible guests Danny Ayres? Then kicking Walker straight in the shin so its RR for him and guest for Leon.

Would you like to become Brum's next manager ?

Hats off to Rogers....best move he's pulled this season !

14 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Would you like to become Brum's next manager ?

Hats off to Rogers....best move he's pulled this season !

24 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Called it! Brennan for Flint and R/R for Walker who’s apparently sick. 

First time ive been right all season which puts me 1 up on Rogers.......probably nicked the idea from me anyway. :D  of course its abuse of the rules but if the loopholes are there.....

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Didn't see a Mildenhall match in the fixtures? IF Flint is unable to ride and its RR for him then its a disaster for Brum and can kiss any remote hopes goodbye. IF Walker came down with a last minute sickness bug it could mean RR for him and guest for Flint.......#whatwouldEastbournedo

It's why Kemp and Bickley are unavailable...they are racing each other at BV.

• Thanks 1

In theory, if Bacon can score 14 

Shanes 12 

Greenwood 6 

brennan 8 

then 6 from the reserves including rr (2 will be scored in heat 2 & heat 8. So 4 times they will need to beat their opposition I agree could be very hard) but with Hampshire’s machinery it’s possible? I think Birmingham could keep this tight but they will have to be on it. 

Remember all those shiny new race suits at the start of the season? Seems that the only one that will be worn tonight will be the one worn by Brummie Bear. 

• Haha 1

Guest GiveusaB
13 minutes ago, Heathen1984 said:

Job done!!!

:rofl:

Alot better than I thought it would be, we drew with them with pretty much nothing from reserve. If only Greenwood had managed to hold off Edwards in 1 of his first two rides, it could have been adifferent story. Brennan brilliant choice of guest, rode well, fair play to him for effort he showed. After last weeks horror show, tonight was much different and im proud of the lads. All the best to Cradley in the final.